Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I just got back from the inspection station. My Bronco is going to need a new drivers side Tie Rod End, also it seems that the sway bar bracket on the drivers side rusted, or broke, off. They also failed me because my turn signal switcxh does not return back to the middle when i make a turn to one side. And the bulb for the turn signal is burned out behind the dash.
Besides that everythign else was good.
Does any one know where i can get a replacement Bracket for the sway bar (drivers side) also do you know where a good place to get the tie rod end.
Thanks for your help. I have 10 days to make the repairs and bring the truck back or i ahv eto pay all over again.

Thanks

·
Registered
867 Posts
Time to move to a non inspection state

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I hear that, worst come to worse I can take it to my buddies friend's shop and for $75 it will pass no questions asked. But i want to atleast fix the sway bar bracket and tie rod end. PA is a pain in the a$$....like the interior turn signals have anything to do with the vehicle being safe...ugh

·
Registered
84 Posts
ohio's great. my girlfriend had nothing on her exhaust behind the cat but a rusted out pipe hung up by a clothes hanger for about 2 years. she had an 83 olds with a V-8 and it was pretty loud. she never even got pulled over.

·
Registered
11,117 Posts
Junkyard... ?

·
Registered
525 Posts
hahahahaha sry i had to laugh cus i live in VA but have the Bronco registered in AZ (no inspection or front licinse plate) got to love it. that and it is really inexpensive to register compared to VA.

·
Registered
402 Posts
My wrangler with sidepipes and a V8 might have some issues if I had to get inspected.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts