Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fall Paragon Run Pics

Well it looks like we all made it home ok. Had a blast all weekend. I believe once again i'm the only one who made it through without any carnage :thumbup I'm slowly gettin some pics uploaded on a new imagehost so bare with me. heres a decent one of reptillikus

·
TTB Hater of course
3,100 Posts
Whoa! I'm on T1 here and all I can say is ............ RESIZE!!

·
Prettier Than You
862 Posts
Not YOUR bandwidth -- his!! :D

They probably have to be even smaller and put on a site that doesn't limit bandwidth usage because so many people from here are going to go and see them.

Steve, you can use my digitalpose account if you want - PM and I'll give you the access .... but you gotta use photoshop to make them smaller!!!!

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah looks awsome doesn't it. I swapped it like 2weeks ago, pretty much a bolt in except for the headlamp bezels.

·
Registered
677 Posts
cool pics steve, increase your bandwidth!!!! after seeing the ones from everybody else i want more, my dumbass forgot a camra.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok, freepicturehosting.com sucks, guess i'll stick with digitalpose.com. let me re-upload the pics :banghead oh, got some good ones of u will.

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,615 Posts
i emailed scandisk last night, but no word yet, so all i have are the pics we took saturday (on the card we went out and bought sat. night)
We ran with some kinda cheesy vehicles, and none of them really knew how to wheel that well, so.....no pics of them! All me!!!!!!! (well, ok, theres one or two) :goodfinge

Sunday's Pics

1 - 20 of 41 Posts