Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK So there is no more questions on the date and location here it is. Im scrambling to get the bronco done as we speak. With moving on the 30th and it still in the driveway with no engine it should be fun. I will still be going even if it is not done I guess Ill be the Official drunk picture taker if that happens:thumbup. Hehe.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Brandon Try to make it for a day if possible. Hell if you need Alicia can probably stay out at our place if you wanna make a day trip. Our new house is in Queen Creek. its only 25 min from FJ
We have to take the car to Los Angeles. Go on Saturday, stay the night and drive back Sunday. That looks like one of the only weekends between now and when we leave to get the car shipped.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mike, holler if you need hands. I can get that day off easy and come down and help. Then we can drink beer. So, I would probly need the first off to :toothless

Seriously, though... let me know if you need help.
Ill let you know I get the Keys on the 30th we will probably be moving in on the 30th and the 1st. :thumbup

·
Registered
586 Posts
We might we dont have that much stuff. Im taking 2 days off work to move If I am lucky the bronco will be running the weekend before and ill be able to drive it to the new house if not Ive gotta trailer it some how.

let me know if you need me to come with my car trailer and powerstroke....

I will most likely be there in October... 95% chance

·
Registered
960 Posts
Bill that Would be Awesome Ill let you know
Shit all your stuff moved in an hour with all the volunteer's that are willing to help.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Shit all your stuff moved in an hour with all the volunteer's that are willing to help.
Honestly it will take one Trip we dont have much we lost it all in our move from Vegas To colorado to here. Anyhow Lets get the thread back on track Im excited :chili: for this wheeling trip Like I said If the bronco is not done I will be official picture bitch

·
Registered
586 Posts
hey, do I need lockers and new gears for FJ or is it easy enough that I'll be good..... I need to keep the truck somewhat on a budget and I am going way over it with the last few changes.... all the big stuff is supposed to be saved for next year

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.