Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
damn, thats heaven right there.

i love the 95's (best year btw) they look like twins

is the bigger one lifted?

my goal in life, is to own a four door and a 66-77.

that would be sweet, a blacked out four door towing my 2 door.
i would use the four door for crusing the boulevard, and the 2 door for offroad.

anyways, sweet broncos, really clean :beer

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Very cool family. Those 4 drs are SWEET, but there are none around here.

You have what is pretty much a dream corral for me.

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
btw, please let me in over at four door!
i registered, but still havent gotten anything

how many of those four doors exist?

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all :)

The bigger one is not lifted at all. It is a one ton versus it's twin which is only a half ton. Both are 4x4.

The how many exist question is really a guessing game. They were manufactured by hand so of course only so many you can make in a single year. But there is surprisingly enough more than you would think. I see them on ebay at least once a month and as many as five auctions running at the same time. On the other hand we're seeing more and more of these in junkyards, or learning that they were scrapped by their owner :( Just sad. For the ones out there I would really like to see them going more to homes who know what they are and will take care of them.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice trucks

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
i like the 78 better than the four doors, but they are all clean. goo dluck with the 78.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Wanna adopt me? My '90 would fit nicely in those pics. :toothless

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wanna adopt me? My '90 would fit nicely in those pics.
Sure :D

Love the one ton. What engine does it have?

WJR
There is two one tons in the picture, so I will give the engine run-down. The 78' and 88' have 460's in them, the half ton 95' has a 351w in it and the one ton 95 has a 7.3 liter power stroke turbo diesel.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
ahh, they grow up so fast :thumbup

·
Registered
166 Posts
Audra said:
Sure :D

There is two one tons in the picture, so I will give the engine run-down. The 78' and 88' have 460's in them, the half ton 95' has a 351w in it and the one ton 95 has a 7.3 liter power stroke turbo diesel.
Yes, I meant the one ton 95. That is my dream vehicle, a one ton four door Bronco with the 7.3 liter diesel.

Very, very nice.

WJR

·
FSM Lifetime
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yep and broncos. Everything from the second door back is a hacked ford bronco.
www.fourdoorbronco.com Though really they had the same noses during those model years too, so you have a stretched bronco on a pickup frame to make it more heavy duty if the one conversion company did it and if the other did it you got the truck and hacked the rear off a bronco and welded it on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.