Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aint that odd!
how many of you were shocked at what he accidently did?
you should here all the TV and radio stations around chicago now, they ar epreaching to people about how it was an honest mistake.
of course the TV showed the guy, and he made the papers, so the masses found out who he was.
now his car, house and work is getting vandalised, he has had to have new phone numbers, and can hardly leave home!

that would suck to have hang on his head IF that could have been the thing to make the cubs win last night. imagine yourself causing the team to loose there chance at the world series.

the other people are nuts though, they take it WAY to serious since they are doing all these personal attacks against him.

·
Registered
990 Posts
NOBS! said:
pro sports sucks and so do their fans
EvilBronc said:
Except hockey:twak
I agree with both of you. Anyone know how much longer the playoff's are going on? Im tired of missing good shows, ie simpsons, king of the hill, for that baseball crap.

·
haaarrrrr haaaarrrr
1,384 Posts
Mrit said:
I agree with both of you. Anyone know how much longer the playoff's are going on? Im tired of missing good shows, ie simpsons, king of the hill, for that baseball crap.
i was thinkin the exact same thing today:thumbup

·
Registered
331 Posts
The fan doesnt play so how is it his fault? If you have a chance to catch a foul ball most people will go for it without thinking. He wasnt the only one reaching for the ball. The reaction of the fans has changed whom I'm rooting for now. Go Marlins!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Baseball is the last "TRUE" sport we have....it still has it's roots...If you ask the avg NFL fan or College fan who owns the most TD passes...you'll get 50 different answers. Ask anybody who watches baseball who has the most hits, HRs, strikeouts....anything and they will know it. Baseball is America's game and it's the greatest game on earth!

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
OPB 93BroncoXLT
Baseball is the last "TRUE" sport we have....it still has it's roots...If you ask the avg NFL fan or College fan who owns the most TD passes...you'll get 50 different answers. Ask anybody who watches baseball who has the most hits, HRs, strikeouts....anything and they will know it. Baseball is America's game and it's the greatest game on earth!
:lolup :lolup :lolup Bunch of over paid whinny a$$ babies.

FOOTBALL college or pro!!!:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

That guy didn't loose the game for them they did. They should have not let themselves get in that situation to loose the game in the first place.

Don't like SOSA so I hope they get beat anyways..

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
EvilBronc said:
Except hockey:twak

You CANUCKS! What is this obsession with hockey aboot, eh?

King Andy351 said:
i think coed mud wrestling and kill the carrier have got base ball beat by a long shot
Word.

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Hockey blows, its like soccer on ice, baseball is cool in the playoffs when something is on the line, thats what makes it exciting, college football kicks ass b/c its always exciting, pro football is a step below college but still exciting.

the guy is responsible for giving up the out NOT the game. thats my 2 cents

S

·
0 Posts
back to badasses post, can someone inform just what happened at that game? :thumbup :shrug

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
93BroncoXLT said:
Dan Marino have the most TD passes over a career. emmitt Smith has the most TD in a season at like 24, Jerry rice is #2 with 22. Oh Jerry Rice has the most TD catches, receptions, and yards in NFL history. Emmitt Smith has the most Rushing yards, Sweetness has the second most, and Barry Sanders is #3.

Um Kurt Warner has the best passer rating, then Steve Young and Joe montana.

Ya ya I know it doesn't matter. But I like Football. And I hate Baseball... I think it's rather funny how pissed off everyone is getting at this guy. If it was a regular season game it woudn't have been an issue. So to all you cubs fans shut up and stop complaining cause your team sucks:)

·
0 Posts
If you would rather watch cartoons than playoff baseball then take you sorry asses to chucky cheese and watch the big rat sing on stage.

Baseball is our National Pastime.

If your too stupid to follow the game of baseball than you need a labotomy. If you dont care for it than turn the channel to whatever ghey home design show you prefer. Go ahead and flick between teletubbies and queer eye and sit stupidly, drooling on your snot stained gay pride shirt.
Dont drag our pasttime through the cheese grater.

For those that prefer playoff sports over any sitcom:

Tonight GAME 7 Red Sox VS. Yankees

1 - 20 of 58 Posts