·
Registered
183 Posts
Couple words for ya:

4-link rear, Bilstein, and $$$$$$$$$ :D

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
I would like to build a ranger for the desert....I love going fast just as much as crawling over rocks, too bad I cant support both

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
jackhart said:
i just watched that...twice. what IS that thing??
its a ****ing badass desert racing truck with about 30 inches of travel front and rear, tons of power, and worth somewhere between 150 and 300 grand. that is so fawking sweet, wow, thats all i can say is wow

wes

·
huh
7,195 Posts
WES said:
its a ****ing badass desert racing truck with about 30 inches of travel front and rear, tons of power, and worth somewhere between 150 and 300 grand. that is so fawking sweet, wow, thats all i can say is wow

wes
you got all that from the video.. damn.. all i got was ... damn thats purdy.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Holy shit that thing's bad!! Did you see it's "transport wheels"?? I don't think they need beadlocks to load it on the truck with....they can just give me those!!!:thumbup
When he almost lost it...the pucker factor musta been hella bad...prolly had to reuphoulster! (sp):toothless

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's a SCORE Trophy Truck, one of the most unlimited racing classes.

Here's a link to the site of the truck-

Pflueger Racing

Thanks for the link Andy, reminded me of when I was on the Chase team for my aunt and uncles desert truck.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
I like it best like this.......BLING BLING.....:toothless :thumbup :histerica

Now that was some damn good driving skills:thumbup :thumbup

That's one bada$$ truck. Would need to win the lotto or that unknown rich uncle die and leave me his estate to have that badboy!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
damn now I am going to be disapointed when i do get my desert racing/ tuff truck bronco done. cuz it aint gonna be half as cool as that one. Oh well it will still be fun.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
He alomst rolls it and saves it and then they do a replay of it. How sweet is that.

I agree with Raf too. It sure is purdy. Give me Give me Give me. I want I want I want. Mommy, can I have a truck like that?

Nice truck for a Chevy

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
But I thought EVERYONE'S Bronco could do that.

You mean.... I bought the WRONG truck?

:crazy :smash :rockon :rockon :cry :shrug

1 - 20 of 21 Posts