Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has finally been delivered. Tried ordering the beige but it was out of stock with no stock in the near future. So had to reorder and get the black. I'll be tackling this either this afternoon or tomorrow. So consider this a placeholder. Can't wait!

·
Registered
380 Posts
there not hard to install. mine lasted about 2 years till the stitching came apart

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Well its done. I was going to write up and take pics of the install but aggravation took over quickly. This has got to be one of the worst fitting soft tops I have ever messed with. Not to mention the discrepancies in the instructions. It's on. I like the look. I dread when I actually want to drop it all down and have to reattach everything. Just a headache from the word go. So mods you can move this thread elsewhere as its not very technical. :banghead:banghead:banghead

*edit* ok so i dropped it and put it back up to see how bad it was. Can be done solo but much easier with 2 people. But the fit and finish is just bad. Buttons don't line up (1/2" or more off), Both side windows are next to impossible to zip without skipping teeth and dont get me started on bottom of the rear window design. lol I know its alot of bitching but I was pumped to get one ever since a bought the bronco, finally had the extra cash to get one and it was just a frustrating morning/afternoon and i'm venting. lol

·
Registered
380 Posts
year round

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,677 Posts
sounds like a good "review" thread for future readers. moved. :thumbup

sorry it's not all you hoped for.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,843 Posts
Perhaps a couple days/weeks in the sun will allow it to form/fit better?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts