Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 1989 Bronco and have been looking for a soft top. I've been searching for a skyler forever and can't find one. At this point I just want one that is water tight and easy to put on and take off. The only top I've found for sale is the fasttrack. Does anyone have one or know of someone who does an how good it is? Thanks. Btw the one I found is on Jbg

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know this gets hounded alot when responding ,but have you searched yet? If not then I would say try that out. In the stickies there are some magazines that are well worth having for parts and the such. There were a few in the JBG book that I can remember. One was the Fasttrack the other one is kinda like a canvas top that has plexi windows in it and basically takes the shape of the hard top with ease of removability. I hope that helps any if not I am sure some-one with more wisdom will chime in ,because I am still a noob.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did search and look through the first couple pages of results. I just couldn't verify of it was the same top I was looking at of not, that why I asked mainly about that certain brand of top.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts