Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Full to Empty 6.5 Seconds
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than all of them, what is everyones favorite beer?

I never really drank but I like Sam Adams Boston Lager and Miller Chill.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
KBC Brown Ale

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
and Miller Chill.
Ya know, Miller Chill is the beer that got invented by the guy that took a drink of a Coors Light and said "WOW, that's too manly of a beer for me!" :rofl: j/k (wow, i just got half the thread with that. . .)

Now don't get me wrong, it doesn't taste bad- it's just not what i'd call "beer".

I do MGD for a drinking beer and Spaten Optimator as an enjoying beer.

Justin

·
Registered
44 Posts
where you get that cooler? every one from texas should have one of those.

my favorite beer...well i really have four.....1.cold beer....2.free beer...3.open beer....4. free, cold, and open beer.:rofl:

and some people may ask if i have a drinking problem. my ansewer to that is nope i pretty much have it figured out.:beer

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
1. Black Jack Stout (DuClaw's Brewery)
2. Guiness
3. Blue Moon
4. Most Sam Adams

In that order. I guess I am a beer snob...

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,856 Posts
Miller Lite Tastes great, less filling. :thumbup I only drink one can a month :toothless

·
Back in Action
6,587 Posts
Not much of a beer drinker. but i just had Sam Adams Double bock......8.8%....Damn it was tastey and knocked my on my ass.
I actully cant stand any cheap domestics(bud,miller,coors) i only like micro brews if i do drink beer.

if you guys ever see a beer called Berkshire Brewing Company Steel Rail Pale Ale......yes very long name, but SH!T is AMAZING!!!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
labatt, bud, coors, sam

and lastly Carona

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
i live in the land of microbreweries, the best ive had is a honey rye, but at the bar i like mac and jacks
Moose Drool..Fat Tire....mmmmmmm..PNW has good beer.

Best I have ever had is Kolsch...but in Germany where its made..and can't find it here very often. Warsteiner does well in a pinch..Corona is my daily brew though (no lime:toothless).

1 - 20 of 108 Posts