Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
I'm stuck :)
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets hear or see the best/your favortie thing about your bronco...
id have to say its my B&M t shifter...
[/IMG]
give the truck a since of being mine... i dont really know of many other trucks with a t shifter on the 4wheel drive handle

P.s. ill get a better pic hopefully this weekend

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
I've had it since it was new, and it's always been good to me.

I have a hundred little things that I love about mine that I haven't seen on many (or any) others.

It's an Eddie Bauer with a manual T-case; the cream color instead of gold/tan on the EB accents; the pinstripes are hand painted for some reason...I could go on and on...

·
I'm stuck :)
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol i started looking for my bronco when i was 14, and found it for my 16 year old christmas... bought it christmas morning

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
in stock form- everything except the stock powersteering pump, auto hubs, and TTB. Oh and i don't like the drums rear brakes.
I agree, Don't like the rear drums. oh wait, is there a "what I don't like about my Bronco" thread? I guess this should go in there. :doh0715:
:toothless

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
It is a very reliable vehicle for being 16 years old and having 158,xxx miles. Even if it does break, most of the parts are pretty cheap and almost everything is very easy to get to, especially when compared with newer cars.

·
BurnedB's competition.
2,091 Posts
I loved being able to take the top off in the summer.

The heater in that thing ROCKED.

·
Behold my
1,275 Posts
It's a noticeable vehicle. Whenever someone is looking for me they see my truck and know right where I am.

·
Howdy howdy howdy!
5,640 Posts
I love mine because its a reflection of my time and effort. Its a semi unique vehicle and somebody is always looking. Makes me proud.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had several Broncos and they all had qualities that i loved. They also had one thing in common with each other that I love...they were Broncos. The Bronco has always suited me and my hobbies. Things like decent power, ease of driving, towing, offroading, a safe place for my stuff while I'm in the woods, and now since there are fewer on the road in my area they stand out among all newer,plastic "SUV's" I see each day. When asked about my Bronco I tell people " I've had a Bronco of some sort for over twenty years and I intend to always have at least one".

JRK

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,476 Posts
It's a noticeable vehicle. Whenever someone is looking for me they see my truck and know right where I am.
That's the one thing I miss when I drive the Fusion, I look like everybody else on the road. In the Bronco or the '66, I know I'm the only one nearby driving one.

As far as my favorite thing...the big block, the rumbly 429 for sure.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
The way it feels when I drive it.
It does have a unique feel to the ride. Kinda "bucks" like a bronco over bumps.

I also like the way it looks with the short wheel base and stocky body.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.