Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Man of endless projects
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know some of us like videos games. some videos games have really good music. whats some of your favorite video game music? bonus points for a link of it

probably my favorite soundtrack i can really rock out to is Hell March 2 - Command & Conquer Red Alert 2. Hell March 1 is also amazing, 3 i don't find as good

Halo has always had amazing music. i have played Halo 1 and 2 too many hours to count. i feel Halo 2 has better overall music. but if i had to pick a song to listen to, it would probably be Blow Me Away from Halo 2. it was done by Breaking Benjamin afterall.

Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 both also had amazing music to really set the tone. i feel in 2, the music was more background and slow where in 1 it was more actual music. probably the only video game to ever make me shed a tear goes to the first game. and the ending song of its version of Bury Me Not on the Lone Prarie i felt was really good

whats some song you guys enjoyed the most?

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,536 Posts
This one kicks ass

Not gonna lie, never even played the game, its just an awesome mix of metal & industrial.

This one is really good too

On a side note, William Elliot Whitmore kicks ass. Saw him open for Clutch some years ago, and he was awesome.

·
Man of endless projects
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now were getting it. Doom music is legendary for metal and Twisted metal isnt far behind. forgot about Tony Hawk games. they do have good music tho i didnt play much of them since i had to got a friends to play.

if we start getting into actual songs used as soundtracks, i would say Madden NFL 2003 had my favorite playlist. it was probably the game me and my friends played the most when we were together so might be nostalgia. but alot of the songs on it i still love and listen to, especially Party Hard, Andrew WK being my top

a kinda underrated game i use to lover was Tiny Tank: Up Your Arsenal. some music was ok, some not as good. they didnt actually have proper names. i hated the level this song was on but always liked the song

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,318 Posts
The Fallout series in general. Love all the old timey stuff. There isnt much better than approaching Fort Strong in a vertibird, weilding a hardmounted minigun while Wagner's Flight of the Valkyries is playing on the radio. Or slaying ghouls to Nat King Cole...

Halo 1 and 2 are great too. Blow Me Away was epic!

·
Registered
1992 XLT 302 5 spd trans, long tube headers, manual t case, manual hubs
57 Posts
Oh man...

This is not a 1 post answer. I loved GTA 3s radio stations. I loved metal gear solid soundtrack. Halo obviously.

Does anyone remember pilotwings 64? That had some of the most chill relaxing songs. I remember even as a kid I enjoyed the music to the game more than the game itself

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Lets see

Rise against - paper wings
at least I'm known for something - NFG
I'm not okay - MCR
My favorite Accident - MCS
memory - sugarcult
sing along forever - bouncing souls
breathing - yellowcard
make a sound - autopilot off
Here I am - the explosion

Time and time again by Chronic future used to be my favorite, but for whatever reason I've enjoyed it less and less over the years for reasons I don't understand. The weird part is I used to skip paper wings but it's one of my favorites. This game actually introduced me to a number of bands, including the bouncing souls and motion city soundtrack. Sometime I'll just put the youtube playlist for B3 on in the car, it's that good.

Check - Zebrahead
Not the same - Bodyjar
The boy who destroyed the world - AFI
The mad capsule markets - Pulse
96 quite bitter beings - CKY
I'm destroying the world- guttermouth

I actually got into Zebrahead because of THPS3. They've got plenty of newer stuff out now. I listened to some AFI in high school because I ran across it, but it was all from decemberunderground. What I didn't realize was that by then they had gone mostly EMO/Goth whatever you wanna call it, and used to be more punk. While going through old soundtracks I came across them and started listening to their older stuff.

The boy who destroyed the world
this celluloid dream
girls not grey

The earlier THPS games had good sountracks, but I went from a Sega genesis straight to a PS2, So I didn't own any of those games and the only one I can really remember is Superman by goldfinger.
totalimmortal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts