Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
What?
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some people might have said these rims were garbage, but not i. about an hour and look what i did! they look perdy now.:toothless

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Looks good but how did that rim with the surface rust turn out.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Those mothers power balls are great tools for rims... makes an incredible difference.

·
What?
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well don't keep a secret what did you use? Looks like they came up pretty good.
well, first i got the rust down with a an s.o.s. pad ( the kind that soap comes out of). then i used the mothers power ball with mothers aluminum polish and bam, wiped'em with a towel. lol i copied the title and posted it on another forum and got baned for saying fawk, i love this site.

·
What?
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good but how did that rim with the surface rust turn out.
that is the one with surface rust, i acually used some used wet/dry sand paper that shouldnt even be called sandpaper on them and its worked very good. that was the worst one and thats how it turned out.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
that is the one with surface rust, i acually used some used wet/dry sand paper that shouldnt even be called sandpaper on them and its worked very good. that was the worst one and thats how it turned out.
Oh just looks like a different rim out of the set. Notice the wieghts on them. But it still looks good IMO. :thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts