Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Muscle Cars and Trucks spoke with reps from GM And FCA and as a you'd expect they say they're not fazed by the upcoming Bronco. But there's no way they're not paying close attention to the Bronco behind the scenes.

“We’re always in tune with the industry with what’s going on with other OEMs and what suppliers and customers are doing, but our focus is Wrangler and optimizing that… we’re not in a place where we’re reacting to others,” said Kim Mathers, head of Mopar performance and accessories. “If we’re doing our job right, it doesn’t matter what the others do,” she continued.

“I guess when (the Bronco) gets here, we’ll evaluate what that means,” said Chevrolet Silverado marketing manager Hugh Milne on the SEMA Show floor.

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
The Bronco should be a massive success whether it be to die hard adventurers or simply to take the kids to school. I think once Chevy lets Ford do the hard work of testing the waters and bringing the Bronco to production they will revise the K5 name. You hear that Chevy guys? Your freaking welcome.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Bronco should be a massive success whether it be to die hard adventurers or simply to take the kids to school. I think once Chevy lets Ford do the hard work of testing the waters and bringing the Bronco to production they will revise the K5 name. You hear that Chevy guys? Your freaking welcome.
That could be a possibility, but Chevy would have to call it the K5 or something else since they're already using the Blazer and Trailblazer name for other family SUVs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts