Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Why was he banned. I tried to check it out but there was a bunch of 3's covering it up. Seems like he did alot of political posting. too bad. 'nuff said there.

There's no question who I'm voting for!!

Vote For Shadofax!!!

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
I'll post some pics and specs of my old girl....with a couple to get it started.

She gets wheeled...

.and has to get herself to and from there...

..and has been doing both faithfully for 13 years and clocking.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
stangmata50l said:
FOTM rule #3453. If 5 people run for FOTM, one of them must be banned or dissapear from the site forever.

I'm leaning Shadowfax, but he isn't getting any votes without some pictures first. :drinkbud
They're coming brother!!:drinkbud gonna try to pull the first wad together tonight. But looky there Norm's already whoring for me:chili: :twotu: :rockon

bmc69, love the custom trailer man!!!

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
Marauder said:
Thank you.

I have sent Fordgirl a PM so hopefully she will respond within the next day. If not we will go with 4 contestants.
Marauder, just a suggestion...folks are already voting. Isn't that unfair to Fordgirl if she accepts? Is it possible to "lock the polls" for say 24 hours to give her a chance to respond?

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
Shadofax said:
Marauder, just a suggestion...folks are already voting. Isn't that unfair to Fordgirl if she accepts? Is it possible to "lock the polls" for say 24 hours to give her a chance to respond?
I was a latecomer in the Nov FOTM, and managed to pull it out ;) Anyone who votes this early already decided who they were voting for anyway :toothless

I can say I'm biased towards Shadofax, due to awesome efforts in assisting people with tech, as well as one AWESOME rig! But my vote comes late in the game. Good luck to all! :beer

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Shadofax said:
Well thats why I am only giving it 24 hours before we leave it at 4 contestants. Its her decision, you know if she feels like it will be unfair to her then she can decline. If she says no, its no big deal she will surely be voted for next month I would assume.

Like Jah said, people who already voted knew from the get go. Anyone wanting Fordgirl is probably now unsure with the contestants so they probably have a chance to still vote for her if she accepts. As I mentioned to anyone that she may accept so they can hold their votes until it is confirmed either way.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
its gonna be tough. Shadofax inspired me to install a "custom" 60 (which turned out quite nice, BTW), but Ogeechee is my good pal, I helped him with the SAS, and he just got stuck in his back yard. just gonna have to wait and see

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Ogeechee START WHORING IT UP MAN!!

Yeah, like jrdbronco said... i kinda got stuck in my backyard about 4pm this afternoon. Technically in the woods behind my house, but it's still my land, so it's my backyard :toothless

One pretty posey pic:

And then you know that you've got some high quality mud when Ground Hawgs look like this:

And after attempting to clean out the Hawgs, she started to sink:

So i walked up to the house to get my other 4wd to pull it out with. When i returned, the holes had started to fill with water:

After lots of revving and snatching, i finally got pissed, high-lifted the azz end up and pushed it over out of the 'ruts':

And it finally made it back to the house about 9pm...

So what did i learn today? My back yard consists of a swamp. Ground Hawgs don't clean as well as i thought they should. My 351W will only turn 5000 RPM when in 4Lo and '1'.... Overall, it was a fun afternoon :rockon :rockon

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
We can still add her in if she accepts, but like mentioned above. If someone has VOTED this early in the game, its usually who they were gonna go with.....

This is not the first time we have had too run with less contestants then needed. Heck, we might even hit the 300 MARK I been wishing for....:thumbup :toothless

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
WOW, Jon, even with all the mahem that you went through, the SAS looks like it came out great.........Are you coming down for the 13th, now that she is finished?

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,535 Posts
my vote went for the guy with the goofy horse in his avatar! :goodfinge

I dig his sas and his bronco kinda looks like my twin execpt the body isnt all bashed in yet

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.