Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ordered some parts from Summit Racing on Monday morning. FEDEX said the order would be delivered Thursday (today) well guess what, it's not. And it won't be delivered today. Why you ask? Because it's been sitting on a truck in TOWN for over 24 hours, and will not be unloaded until tomorrow. This raises me to a level of pissed off that you cannot comprehend. I asked to pick it up myself. But apparently they are holding my package (along with a few thousand others) hostage on a truck at their loading docks. Their explanation, oh, we're busy because of christmas. My answer to this is hire some more workers and unload the damn truck so I can have my vehicle for tomorrow! Here is what my tracking order says,
12/21 1:15pm Arrived Phx, Arizona
12/21 6:18pm Left FEDEX for destination

So i call them to find out where it's at, and of course, it's sitting on THE F*cking TRUCK!
RANT NOT F*CKING DONE!

That is all,
Old Yeller

·
Registered
952 Posts
Ship with UPS, I work there!

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
are ya pissed?

how about now?

now?

you still pissed?

how about now?

I'm not tooouccccching you!

You still mad?

Hey, what ya doing for Christmas?

You have some Morgan's yet?

You still pissed?

Personally i hate Fed-Ex. I hate UPS too.....but you don't have many other choices beyond the trusty ole USPS and their 7-10 day delivery dates.

You still pissed?

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too late now, nothing short of walking in there with a shotgun is going to get me my parts. I am so F*cking pissed right now, I think I'm gonna go to the terminal and get my damn parts myself. But I'd need the address, you got their address?

EDIT:
Rob:
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Don't touch me
Yes
Whatever I wanna Do , GAAAWWD!
No
I know
Yes

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
dude its freakin xmas. you think they give a shit about your box. like yours is the one they are going to go out of there way for with a million other packages. i could understand being pissed if you were in podunk texas population 40 but for christ sake you are in pheonix. that place is huge. just suck it up buttercup and wait till tommorow.

Now are you even more pissed off? i would be cause that is bullshit

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, especially since one of the parts is a TPS, Colinlesser told me I needed a new one, so I bought the TPS and the last Vapor Valve they had in stock, so now he can't get one.

The parts include a steering wheel, steering wheel mounting kit, and some ignition parts, all of which I need to get my Jeep on the road for tomorrow. I think If i can find the address I'm gonna go down there and raise hell.

·
Administrator
22,854 Posts
thats ok...the packages i sent ups were supposed to arrive at there destinations today...check tracking numbers and they have been defered until tomorrow delivery...so much for 3 day air.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not even asking that they deliver it, Just let me come pick it up and I'll be more than happy, but they can't even handle that simple task, this is such BS, I'm on hold with FEDEX for the 8th time today.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'll send you an old Greener with a handful of cartridges to deal with this problem. I guess FedEx is out of the question?

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it's still sitting on a F*cking truck, probably right down the street from me. I am gonna start going corporate with this soon.

EDIT: Anybody know how I can find out the address for the Terminal here in Phx, I really am going to go down there, just as soon as I find out where it is.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
RELAX :thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,696 Posts
In Other News.....

An irate man smelling of captain morgans was arrested at the Fed-Ex shipping port here in Phoenix, as he was being taken away, he screamed something about a steering wheel and how irritating one "Bronco Rob" is when he is sober.....

Now onto sports

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe so, but I'll have my damn steering wheel. They're not going to hold my parts hostage with their stupid, "we're busy because of christmas". I call bullshit on all of them, they're lazy because of christmas.

BRONCOMEUX, Better make that an old greener and a few handfuls of cartridges. People at work are starting to worry about my mental stability at this point. TRYING..........NOT.....TO......LOOOSE...........IT.........

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,175 Posts
correction: they're lazy 365/24/7...as are most businesses these days. Not many people seem to want to go the extra step to get the job done the way it's supposed to be done when it was said it would be done.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
i can't wait to read this thread tomorrow when they tell him it's still on the truck :popc1: fed ex, ups, they all suck

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Somebody needs to take a chill pill.

I think they should let you come down and pick it up thou. Ones less package they gotta worry abuot then

1 - 20 of 54 Posts