Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mr. Asks Alot
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys ive got 4 35x14.5x15 Super Swamper Boggers, 2 of them have about 60% tread, the other two have about 35-40% tread, they do have some rock rash on the side lugs....$300 obo for all four, i will ship at the buyers expense


oh and also got 1 35x14.5x15 bogger that is brand new for $175 (They are $210 each new)



Thanks,
spencer
 

·
Mr. Asks Alot
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and i will trade these for some 33" boggers, tsl's, etc....just lemme know what you got, i need something a little smaller
 

·
Mr. Asks Alot
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here are a few pics, best i could do:

these two pics are from saturday




this picture is from about a month ago

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
826 Posts
i know it'll kill me, but could you check on shipping to 54455? would you possibly be interested in selling 2? sorry for the odd questions...but i really just want to run boggers on the back of the bronco.
 

·
Mr. Asks Alot
Joined
·
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive a few people ahead of you....i would sell the two with 60% tread for $200 and the two with 35-40% tread for 100.....i will check on shipping tomorrow when i can weigh them


thanks,
spencer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
whole set. if there not sold yet and shiping to 14580. if you would not mind. thxs
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top