Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still getting a logo made up so I can show you guys. I have two options.
Option 1: Sublimation
I can get shirts sublimated, and if its a white shirt I can nearly do any color or design. I.E. I can put YOUR bronco on the back of it. If you wanted it that custom I would probably have to charge around 30 bucks for that. Sublimation is expensive because the blank shirts cost ~15 bucks. I have to use a special shirt for this. If I had one or two guys who wanted a shirt, this might be doable. Or if I had a bunch of guys who wanted some really trick artwork on the back this is the way to go.

Option 2: Screen printing. Screen printing is only a viable choice if I can get 15-20 people committed. Screen printing would be much more affordable because it's very simple, and the shirts are inexpensive. I personally would like to stick to this method because I do not have to spend 40 dollars an hour on artwork. Only 45 bucks to get the screen set up. I wouldn't want to do color this way. The screen printed shirts are Hanes, and I was going to get the heavy duty ones. Not the thin bull crap ones.

I was thinking of keeping it real simple to start out. A simple FSB logo over a mud tire track, and possibly a FSB chapter and website on the back? Would any one be interested in this? I am entirely open to suggestions, photos, or sources. I have never done anything like this so I do not know what you guys want. In the next couple of days I will show you guys my design that I came up with. I think it will look cool, it'll be simple, and it will tell us apart.

I basically want to get a count of who would be interested and your price range.

example:
tonyroc14 25 bucks.

Edit: http://www.hanes.com/clothing/short-sleeve-t-shirts/hanes-beefy-t-adult-short-sleeve-t-shirt
This is the t-shirt I am looking at ordering. 6.1 oz. %100 cotton(preshrunk), sizes to 4xl.

I am also looking into some sweatshirts. Either pull over, or zip up hoodies in the 10-15 dollar range.
something like this.
http://www.hanes.com/clothing/men/sweats---jackets/hanes-ultimate-cotton-reg;-fleece-full-zip-mens-hoodie?cm_vc=CrossSell

·
Low Buck Bum
3,507 Posts
I like the idea that, I think it was Rockford, was a black shirt with the white letters "FSB" on the back, similar to what the gub'ment uses (FBI, DEA, etc.)

You provide that shirt in a 3x, and under $20, and I'll buy one next month

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like the screen print idea but I definitely don't want to buy any white shirts. Stained too easily.
When there's a definite price I can give a definite yes or no, but I am totally interested in something like that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I agree with the screen print idea. I would be interested in different colors of the heavy duty hanes with a nice looking but simple design. Show your design ideas when you get them done and I'm sure I'll get at least one.

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,581 Posts
Yea I guess you could include me in.

Just be weary, because right now you'd be looking at a type of copyright infringement. I would definitely get permission from a higher up before making a move. Just think about that. Regardless if some of the mods passed through the other thread, doesn't mean you don't have a chance of getting stuck in the ass on this one.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,507 Posts
Yea I guess you could include me in.

Just be weary, because right now you'd be looking at a type of copyright infringement. I would definitely get permission from a higher up before making a move. Just think about that. Regardless if some of the mods passed through the other thread, doesn't mean you don't have a chance of getting stuck in the ass on this one.
Fullsize cleared this through a conversation with BikerPepe, check the sticker thread in the suggestion section.:thumbup

Smok3y, check out this thread: http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2787752#post2787752

·
Premium Member
12,538 Posts
because right now you'd be looking at a type of copyright infringement. I would definitely get permission from a higher up before making a move.
As stated, permission has already been granted by the site owners. It wasn't the mods or administrators that gave the go ahead.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I'd be interested in @ $20 price point. Screenprint is OK, as long as it's not too thick. I like the FSB FBI style idea. Not really into big artwork on my shirts. And the shirt has to be 100% cotton. No blends, no synthetics, or no go for me.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well I am still working on the design. I should have something after the weekend if not Friday. I will get the design together and then start taking orders. I will have to check in tomorrow to see if it costs extra to put something on the back. I will get a couple of my design ideas together and then we can all vote on which design you want. I will only make one right now. Once we decide a design I will start taking orders through paypal and I will collect address, and sizes/quantities, and I will get to work. I do not know how long it takes to make but I wouldn't see it taking longer than a week. I would premake the shirts, but I do not have the funds to do that at this time. Maybe after the first batch and there is no longer a setup fee.

Right now I am looking at a black shirt, with white "FSB" logo.

I am also thinking of making a Veterans T-shirt, and/or a POW MIA T-shirt with the FSB logo on the front.

I can sublimate black t-shirts but the color choices are limited.

I can make hoodies, but that would be in the future. I have to get the shirts done first just for the sake of getting the ball rolling.

I believe I can actually make shirts right now with just 8 of you, and they would be no more than 20 bucks a shirt.

·
always evolving
1,325 Posts
I like the idea that, I think it was Rockford, was a black shirt with the white letters "FSB" on the back, similar to what the gub'ment uses (FBI, DEA, etc.)

You provide that shirt in a 3x, and under $20, and I'll buy one next month
black xxl and I'm interested.
What about hoodies?Its cold up here!lol
x2

I also have a request that these be made with shirts that are made here in the USA.:usa
Agree with everything stated above. Do a hoodie and im definately in on that one! But make it snappy.. The texas winter is short and being even goofier this year. :toothless

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,066 Posts
Definitely black shirt. Come up with several designs/logos, then post samples of them with a poll on which one would be most popular. Maybe take some tweaking suggestions, but don't change it a bunch of times. You're not going to be able to make everyone happy. Then when you get a majority approval and settle on a price, make some and see if everyone buys like they said they would, that way you're not stuck with a bunch of 'em.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts