Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for the 92-96 guys, any interest in a true HID Projector?? I will start off by saying not cheap, but I am willing to do a few. The kit has approx $125 in parts (for the projectors); $80-$100 for the headlight housings, and then a additional $100-150 for the HID bulbs, ballast, etc. Labor is additional, and on top of that, but willing to do if people are willing to pay... want to gauge the interest. If you already have headlights, or HIDs, costs starts to drop obviously.

This would be a true projector, Bi Xenon headlight:

This was prior to adjusting lights:

·
FSM Lifetime
2,144 Posts
Hell yeah I'd be interested. I've got one of your HID light kits for my bronco already, just haven't installed them yet because I've been wanting to figure out some kind of projector, so this would be perfect. Those are beautiful btw

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hell yeah I'd be interested. I've got one of your HID light kits for my bronco already, just haven't installed them yet because I've been wanting to figure out some kind of projector, so this would be perfect. Those are beautiful btw

Lets set you up!!!

·
FSM Lifetime
2,144 Posts
Lets set you up!!!
Sounds good. Money is tight (When isn't it? :rolleyes: ) So no promises, but I'll be setting some aside from my next few paychecks for this. It will be at least 2 months before I'm ready to put any money down for many reasons, but I will PM soon to figure out everything I need/how much it will cost. I'd love to help get this off the ground ;)

Probably not exactly what you wanted to hear, but I'll let you know when I get my stuff together and see what we can do

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Probowler,
its actually exactly what i wanted to hear. i prefer to take 3 payments or so in this so that i have tkme ti order parts and actually do the work, Makes it easier ln me. shoot me anpm and we can discuss.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I doubt if it could be done, but have you considered a true projector for a 1989-1992? I may be willing to pay for a prototype...
Working on it, the issue is the lense, I need a housing that has a clear lense so that the projector's light pattern is not interrupted

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Took more pics;
Low Beams:

High Beams:

Complimentary Pic with 4 Hella 4000s (2 Euros, with a 5k HID KIT and 2 Pencils with a 3k HID KIT)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Can you post some pictures of the "smoked projectors" that are ready? The above pictures show a clear lense...Just to be clear, since I already have exisiting HID's in my factory housings all I would have to do is swap the bulbs you would supply and plug into exisitng harness like any other light bulb change, right? If I like the smoked look i'll go ahead and snag them up based off of our previous PM's. I'll wait for the pics! :)

1 - 20 of 276 Posts