261 - 276 of 276 Posts

·
People keep buying my
8,000 Posts
Alright, sneak peek at the 87-91
Several problems with these
1) Expensive, when all said and done
2) Requires lexan or polycarbonate lense to be cut, and fit into the headlight
3) I worry about sealing correctly, the leexan would be silicones on, then screwed in on all four corners. Too much silicon, and you will see it, not enough and it will leak
4) expensive!! (Did I mention that already)

Anyways, figured I drop a sneak peek. That being said, who wants to be a guinea pig?
:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, how expensive :scratchhe

Also, you WOULD come out with these now that im across the country from my bronco lol

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, how expensive :scratchhe

Also, you WOULD come out with these now that im across the country from my bronco lol
Alex,
I don't need your bronco to build these.

Anyways, first buyer gets them at virtually cost! PM me if interested. Will take about 30-45 day to build first set. Who wants in!!

·
People keep buying my
8,000 Posts
Alex,
I don't need your bronco to build these.

Anyways, first buyer gets them at virtually cost! PM me if interested. Will take about 30-45 day to build first set. Who wants in!!
Sadly i cant be the first, bills and reality come before my fantasies...

When I can spare a few hundred ill be contacting you. Ive needed them for some time, but now the bronco sits more than id like.

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,203 Posts
so... how much are you looking to get out of your guinea pigs?
I'm probably among the more broke of our members... but if it's do-able on my fixed budget, I'd love to see something like this available. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
PM me Pepe. Basically want someone to cover some of the parts cost. Need to discuss timing. But I'm open to taking care of buyer number 1

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,203 Posts
I'm not in great shape for any big ventures right now. just had to back out of buying some lift parts but I've got a serious hankering for something to happen with these. the need is undeniable and I was hoping to drum up some more interest for you/us.

if I get into a better spot... I'll be sure to let you know but my fixed income doesn't leave much wiggle room. :brownbag

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
I'm not in great shape for any big ventures right now. just had to back out of buying some lift parts but I've got a serious hankering for something to happen with these. the need is undeniable and I was hoping to drum up some more interest for you/us.

if I get into a better spot... I'll be sure to let you know but my fixed income doesn't leave much wiggle room. :brownbag

Sounds good!

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,688 Posts
Bringing this thread back!! :thumbup

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,688 Posts
Last post by @TCM GLX was: 07-01-2018, 09:28 AM
He might have PM notification set to email him on receipt though, so you could try that.
He and I have been PM'ing back and forth :thumbup

Thanks, Homie :beer

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have these installed on my truck now. They are look wonderful. I had sealant issues with the tail lights, but not the headlights. My only critique of these is the lights....flicker. I've verified there are no connection issues. Given other options on the market, I'd choose these again.

261 - 276 of 276 Posts