Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is offical.... I lost my best friend today, had to put my dog to sleep. I really think it was the right thing to do since the quality of his life lately was pretty poor. for the past 2 months he would hardly move out of his bed... So that now makes my house dogless since I have had to put both my dogs down within a 3 month period. Man I miss those little guys :(

Ok Just thought I would post to get some feelings out.... thanks for listening...

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
sorry about that man, i have had to put down many dogs and it has never been fun, but the only thing that makes it feel better is now that they arent suffering anymore.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
i had the same feeling about 2 months ago.
it really sucks.
just remeber, he will be doing better where he is at now than he was doing at home recently.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i remeber when my dog wasn't doing too good and we had to put him to sleep. he lost alot of weight wouldn't eat start shaken real bad. it was horible. but i ttold dad it was time. so he took him out for me i couldn't do it. he was my best friend for 13 yrs. had him since i was 5.:cry :cry still remeber the day i got him too it was christmas and he had a red bow around him..

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the condolences guys... I think what really gets to me is what vets and places that put animals to sleep do with the bodies... I have heard stories about workers throwing the body in the incinerator as hard as they can to see who could get the furthest...

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Timmy said:
I think what really gets to me is what vets and places that put animals to sleep do with the bodies... I have heard stories about workers throwing the body in the incinerator as hard as they can to see who could get the furthest...
:wtf that ain't cool at all

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
sorry to hear that timmy I know how ya feel man. it's the worst feeling in the world to have your dog put down. perk up though just gotta figure your dog is now a pup again chasing grasshoppers around the big guys back yard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts