41 - 60 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
We should all go to Rausch Creek, It's in Tremont PA

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm in Grantsville, MD. Close to Springs, PA and Salisbury, PA. Any southeastern PA guys out there?

·
Registered
84 Posts
ii would love to go just no idea how much im going to break and no trailer to tow it home

·
Registered
62 Posts
I guess I will be the only guy from Bucks County here (Newtown)! Still looking for a decent Bronco but no luck :( Been a few years.

·
Registered
70 Posts
So who all if from Pennsylvania? I'm in SW Pa in Beaver County. Looking to talk some truck stuff and some good places to go mudding (when my F-250 is ready.) and come spring hit the Rivers and do some catfishing.
I am originally from your area (Aliquippa) and my BKO is up there for now. There was some good places to go behind Boat World off of Rt. 60 and behind Greater Pit was a good time but I have not been there in many years. Last time I was home I went out off of Gringo Clinton Rd. just to play. Anyway there are alot of places in Beaver County. I am actually coming home this weekend but idk if I can go wheeling or not because I need to make some repairs. If you want PM me, maybe we could meet up and tear some stuff up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Tuggy and bnkrtstk, I'm in Chalfont, Bucks Co.
Picked up a 79 late last year, been tinkering some and having a local shop do some work on it. Haven't had it off road yet but it's nowhere near ready for that. Passenger hub is frozen so...

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a few sets of manual hubs in the garage.
Thanks bnkrtstk, I'll keep that in mind.
Sellersville, huh? I used to live in Perkasie, right down and across the street from the beer distributor. Back then I had 3 Broncos in the driveway. Now only one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey Bucks/Montco guys.
Are there any good JY's left in the area?
There used to be, back in the day, but it doesn't seem so any more. They all seem to have been converted to "recyclers"...
Anybody have any experience with Harry's u-pull it?

Kent

41 - 60 of 111 Posts