Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is Shorty's still in KOP?
Never knew about that one. From Google Maps satellite view, it looks like it could be.
Too bad Wilcox in Sellersville went all recycler on us. When I used to live in Perkasie, they were a good source although not a u-pull it, but still a good source.

·
Registered
58 Posts
How about you guys up the North East Extension, in the Mahoning Valley area?
Right after the Lehigh Tunnel and before the Mahoning exit there's a JY that sits right next to the turnpike. Anybody have any experience with that yard?

How about the Hazelton crowd. Harry's u-pull it, hows that for a source?

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
How about you guys up the North East Extension, in the Mahoning Valley area?
Right after the Lehigh Tunnel and before the Mahoning exit there's a JY that sits right next to the turnpike. Anybody have any experience with that yard?

How about the Hazelton crowd. Harry's u-pull it, hows that for a source?
I didnt see this sooner. The one next to the TP is thruway, they suck as a junkyard since they charge top dollar for everything if they even have what you need. There is one 20 minutes from the mahoning valley exit called ez pull n save located in new ringold. There is easily 100+ f150/ broncos there from 80-96. Its my local yard and is fairly cheap on price. Harrys has a few but i dont like going there since they charge top dollar for everything and will charge you again for nuts and bolts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
We're located in Wyoming County... our Bronco is recently purchased (beginning of this year).
It's a '78... I doubt we'll be doing off-roading though.
Back in the day (90s) my parents had a '79 down in Montgomery County (Springmount/Schwenksville area). That moved up to this area with us, and was sold a few years back. I'd love to find it again and bring it back into the family! haha

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bangor!? I hardly know her!
Sorry, couldn't resist.
A Bearman and Keith flashback.

61 - 80 of 111 Posts