Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone successfully mounted or fitted fender flares to their 1980-86 bronco without trimming the body?

·
Registered
790 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,879 Posts
Not me...

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
7,602 Posts
I know this doesn't apply here, but now every time someone talks flares, this B2, which brought new meaning to the phrase "shallow end of the kiddie pool", pops into my head.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I know this doesn't apply here, but now every time someone talks flares, this B2, which brought new meaning to the phrase "shallow end of the kiddie pool", pops into my head.
Your welcome El Kabong! :ROFLMAO: I love that one as well.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Was spoda be “thank you” not “your welcome”.... cuz every time I see that I laugh my ass off. Was texting and foruming at the same time.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
7,602 Posts
Your welcome El Kabong! :ROFLMAO: I love that one as well.
Uhhh... yeah... That's a BikerPepe quote, not mine. I thought by quoting his post it would give proper credit.

Although, I did post it up on GJ without that info, but I don't think they know Pepe over there. :brownbag

·
Registered
650 Posts
Uhhh... yeah... That's a BikerPepe quote, not mine. I thought by quoting his post it would give proper credit.

Although, I did post it up on GJ without that info, but I don't think they know Pepe over there. :brownbag
Yes definitely a Pepe’ photo! But I reiterate, I was texting and typing on here at the same time, you should have gotten a thank you , not your welcome as I laugh my ass off when I see Pepe’ pic of that truck. My wife didn’t realize what I was laughing at till I pointed out the kiddi blue tone, then she thought it was amusing... I still find it hilarious.

·
Premium Member
35,081 Posts
Well... I didn't make the pic. I just found it and thought we'd all get a kick out that sh!t, being the mud-luvin', knuckle-draggin', motorheads we tend to be.
Always happy to share a good chuckle with my FSB bro's when I can.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,879 Posts
yeah those are 32s I think. probably going to 38s next time I buy.
37s are what I'm running on a 4" lift.

They stuff into the cutout fenders well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts