Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
How about $120.00 and could I pick them up in Perth Amboy(I bought the blue bronco seats from you a while back there)Could pick up ASAP.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Free bump.

I've got a set of Bushwhacker flares (the big ones) and they go for about 425 new, and I picked them up for 120 bucks... so your price is definitely right on for a smokin' good deal.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about $120.00 and could I pick them up in Perth Amboy(I bought the blue bronco seats from you a while back there)Could pick up ASAP.
Hey there gr8whitebronco -

I think you have me confused with another forum Member, I don't live near Perth Amboy and have never sold any blue seats from a Bronco (although quite some time ago I sold a complete blue interior from a 90 Mustang notchback)... :beer

Either way, let me know if you are still interested in them and if you did want to pick them up.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Oops. Guess I do have you confused with another member. I could probably pick them up this weekend depending on how far you are. What town???? You're not going to be anywhere more toward central jersey anytime soon are you????

·
Registered
252 Posts
you still have these if so I would to talk to you about buying them
PM me please

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I am supposed to be buying them,I sent phone number and wanted to pick up 2 weeks ago but have not heard anything???????

Quick sale???????

Cobra jet call me I have sunday and monday off and could pick up.l

1 - 11 of 11 Posts