Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna glass up my rust and cover it with flares for now , any body got pics or reccomend a some can't find any pics of o 91 ... Thanx

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Fender flares suck off road. I know all kind of Jeep guys that have torn thier $450.00 flares right off trying to squeeze through a rock canyon or bashing a boulder. I guess they're good if you don't go off road. JMHO If you really want flares go for tubes flares.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Heres pics of my 87

Gary's right on that one. If I actually took mine off road besides getting through snow and muddy 2 tracks I would probably take off the flares and run narrower tires, but for my use, I think they look great

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I'm lookin for !! Who makes em ??
I don't do anything much more than beach or trails its my dd ...

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Bushwacker comes to mind.

·
Super Moderator
26,988 Posts
yo ;

I have some Bushwacker and Bushwacker Alternative Flare info/pic LINKs in my site @ http://www.broncolinks.com/index.php?index=459

Go there for hot link to each;
such as:

Fiberglass, Dzus mounting, Trailer Products Fiberglass pics in a 95 "Off Road Rescue" (SOLD) 2 Wheel Drive Bronco Pre Runner Project Source: by Finishlinewest (Andy) at americanprerunner.com via web.archive.org

Info & pics (from a semi & modded) in a 91 Centurion
Source: by David B (dblue, One Ton 91, Centurion) at SuperMotors.net

Info & pics in an 81; "...I wanted to install fender flares in my truck but they are not available in my country (Argentina).....so I got a set of cheap Warn flares in bad shape and sent them to make a copy.....Today I got the first set and installed them....the cost for each set it will be about $100.- bucks!!..."
Source: by Henri Bushwacker Cut-Out Discussion & pics
Source: by members at FSB

Bushwacker Cut-Out Info & pics in a 94
Source: by Torvald at SuperMotors.net

Bushwacker Cut-Out Info & pics in an 86
Source: by Damager (Da Bonco) at SuperMotors.net

Bushwacker Cut-Out Installation for 80s in a 94
Source: by Broncoholic1 at FSB

Bushwacker Cut-Out Installation Instructions; 78-96 "...This Flare adds 3¾" of tire coverage; Front Part # 20021-11, Rear Part #20022-11; Available in a no pocket cut-out design; Offers extreme tire and wheel coverage, allowing you to increase the wheel well opening to accomodate large tires and wheels; Exclusive Dura-Flex® material fives maximum durability and flexibility while maintaining its shape during extreme conditions; OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle..." Instructions also available for various Flares in 78-79, 80-86, 87-91, & 92-96
Source: by bushwacker.com

Bushwacker Cut-Out Instructions & pics in a 93
Source: by bigbroncojeff (Jeff J) at SuperMotors.net

Bushwacker Cut-Out pics in a 94
Source: by RNUOVR at SuperMotors.net

Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Installation in an 87
Source: by Chris P (Maximum) at abysmal.com

Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Installation Instructions; 92-96 Ford Bronco; "...Set Part # 20904-11; This Flare adds 1¾" of tire coverage; Also sold individually, Front Part #20019-11, Rear Part #20020-11; Adds additional coverage, great for large wheel and tire packages 100% UV protection. No chalking, No cracking, No warping; Exclusive Dura-Flex 2000® gives maximum durability and flexibility; OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle..." Instructions also available for various Flares in 78-79, 80-86, 87-91, & 92-96

Bushwacker Single Piece Street Flare Installation Instructions; 92-96 Ford Bronco; "Set Part # 20501-02; This Flare adds ¾" of tire coverage; 100% UV protection. No chalking, No cracking, No warping; Single-piece design and construction; OEM matte black finish, or easily custom painted to match or accent any vehicle..." Instructions also available for various Flares in 78-79, 80-86, 87-91, & 92-96

Bushwacker Street Flare pics in a 93
Source: by wings012345 at FSB

Bushwacker STREET FLARES for 92-96, EXTEND-A-FENDER for 80-86, 87-91, 92-96), CUT-OUT FENDER FLARES (for 78-79, 80-86, 87-91, 92-96)

EGR No-Drill, Bolt On, Rugged Look, Thermoplastic; Flare Width, 1.500 in.; Product Dimensions, 44 x 23 x 6"
Source: by egrusa.com

Icelandic Source; "...they come from www.samtak.is..."
Source: by Oscar H (ICEBRONCO (Grinch)) at FSB

Icelantic Cut-Out pics in a 96
Source: by Oscar H (ICEBRONCO (Grinch)) at SuperMotors.net

Modification; "...Heres what jeep flares look like, i went to the junkyard and they let me have 8 for 30$ and i only used 2 on the back, just marked it for the flare contour, got out the old air nibbler and i like the way it turned out....but my main reason was to cut off the rusted thru parts of the quarter..."
Source: by sparkysmotorsports at karting.4cycle.com

Modification; "...i used flares off of a 98 ford explorer sport 2 door 4 door wont work. the fender radius is almost the same. only mods i had to do was where the "V" shape is towards bottom of truck i had to slightly mod the flares by cutting them with a die grinder. the screw holes along the fender lip also matched up nicely. it tooka couple of days of trial fitting but they look nice. and along the top i instaled small bolts so they look the pocket flares made by bushwacker. this was necessary to hold them tightly to the body. it cost me a total of 50.00 to put these on. flares where 30.00 at pull a part auto wrecking..." Source: by shad351 at FSB

Street Scene Installation Instructions for 92-96
Source: by streetsceneeq.com

Inner Fender pic in 87-96, Passenger side, for example
Source: by Jeff's Bronco Graveyard

MIG Welder, Lincoln Electric, Setting for Body Panels pic; "this is the perfect setting for sheet metal work---with 35 CFM of Ar/CO2; he shows slightly less than 2 and on E in the pic..."
Source: by mickaila at FSB

·
Registered
459 Posts
does anybody have pics of a bronco or at least f-x50 with EGR flares P/N 753014? I found them online for $150 for the set and would like to see what they look like. thanks.

·
Super Moderator
26,988 Posts
does anybody have pics of a bronco or at least f-x50 with EGR flares P/N 753014? I found them online for $150 for the set and would like to see what they look like. thanks.
yo,
No pics by anyone yet, but here is some info;
Flare, EGR No-Drill, Bolt On, Rugged Look, Thermoplastic; Flare Width, 1.500 in.; Product Dimensions, 44 x 23 x 6"
Source: by egrusa.com
http://store.egrusa.com/product/316281/753014/_/FENDER_FLARE_SET_-_"Rugged"_Look
USD$ 512.86
Here is a depiction, but Not on a Bronco
http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/mfg/2357/product_image/4ebe914e2c74aad14ec0b506968f0d70.jpg

FENDER FLARE REAR - "Rugged" Look
Part Number: 753014R
Item is available.
USD$ 256.43

FENDER FLARE FRONT - "Rugged" Look
Part Number: 753014F
Item is available.
USD$ 256.43

1 - 14 of 14 Posts