Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
What's the best looking fender flare for a 95 Bronco!?! I'm looking to cover up the rust on the rear fenders and give my truck a more aggressive look. Please Help!!

:lowblow :beer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man that should help... Im looking for an aggressive/street fender preferably not an extend-a-fender. Anyone know of the best place i could buy them?? :rockon :drinkbud

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
golly- this man is excited about these flares!

dont cover up the rust- cut it off- then put on the flares. covering up rust is only going to let the rust spread- then one day your flares will fall off too...

i here summit is a good place to buy fender flares.
ace

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
WheelinElvis said:
golly- this man is excited about these flares!

dont cover up the rust- cut it off- then put on the flares. covering up rust is only going to let the rust spread- then one day your flares will fall off too...

i here summit is a good place to buy fender flares.
ace
thats why we call it cancer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im sick of looking at it... so i decided flares are the way to go. thanks guys

:twotu:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I ran Bushwacker cutout flares on my 83. I can tell you a few things about them. 1)You remove a ton of metal. 2)They stick out 4 inches. 3)If you wheel your Bronco they make it harder to see you tires, unless you're running offset wheels. 4)They are very brittle and will break easily. 5)They'll cost you around 5-600 for a full set.

If you cover the rust it will spread. If you cut it off the best bet is to cut a smooth radius and trim it out however you see fit.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
drink - those cut out all the fender. pus this guy is only looking to cover up rust. so he's really looking for somethign for the rear. i know auto fab makes the rear ones too. but what do they cost?

bushwacker makes some that don't stick out much. i got the extended ones to cover up the rust on my rear fenders too.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,355 Posts
Those are not fender flares, but flared fenders. Its a whole replacement fiberglass fender and qauter panel. Hes looking for the bolt on/stick on flares, or am I wrong?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
In the end the BW cut out are a waste will cost more than they are worth. Been there done that many moons ago. Paid 500, paid 200 to match the paint, ripped one off, had to buy another set because they don't sell just one and this was before that thar internet. Again paid to repaint the new one, ripped it off. Said fawk it and ripped them all off. Never again. So all told they cost me over a grand when I could have saved all that money and just cut the fenders.

If you want it done right take it to body shop and have them fix.

Or as everyone else has said just cut them. Match the front and run larger tires with less lift.

·
Registered
6 Posts
MDA- I'd have to agree, I've been looking for a while and pricing flares, and its just not worth it. I stopped at Ace and purchased some new cut off wheels and some fine blades for my recip. saw. Only $15 and my cancer will soon be gone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much $ are we talkn to have a bodyshop fix up the 2 quarter panels??:banghead

1 - 17 of 17 Posts