Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a few minutes to take a ride with a friend to a sand pit near the house. I talked to the property owner during the week and asked him if we could take a few pics, he said no problem.
:chili:

:chili:

·
Banned
495 Posts
whats the offset on the rim of the big bronco? and are them standard dana 60's or duallys? how wide are them tires? and how wide are the rims?

Ray

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The awles are standard, but the rear has a 2 1/2" spacer to make the track width equal. The wheels are 20"x20" and I think we set the backspace at 4"s, I know we built the wheels so the truck would be 102"s wide.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
AWSOME pics! Take these and shove it in the peoples face that bash on you for havin a good lookin' ride.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
awesome. that is all.

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys.

That self wash is on bayshore rd. in n. babylon off 231.

Sounds pretty mean Taco, I have Throley Tri Y headers a few inches of 2.5" mandrel bent pipe duel 3 chamber 3" flows and 3" tails. I have to take a video with the cam and post it up.

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts
102 inches wide?
thats almost as wide as my bronco

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry Gearhead I got them off e-bay they were from a 78-79 bronco/f-150 w 460. I don't even know if they still make them. Thats what I was thinking also Ace, 102" is at the legal limit.

·
Registered
832 Posts
man that things looking good! how tall is it to the roof racks? id imagine its a pain to put anything that you have to lift with both hands up there

1 - 20 of 44 Posts