Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up yesterday to Iron Mtn again with MY bronco, Alfreds toyota, and two friends with rock buggies. One is a suzuki, and the other was a competition buggy... Anyway had fun, not too many pics since I have the camera and I was driving. I guess it's time to get to digital cameras since we have two vehicles we take up.:thumbup

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
Looken good, Hey Lisa how deep is the snow there? Got 2 to 3 feet over here and my Bronco just plants itself in it lol

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Calisa1969 said:
naaa but I did have to end up wenching him out.
How many "wenches" did that take and what were they wearing?

:goodfinge

j/k

snow is kewl and so are those pics :thumbup

I went and found snow like yours on Sat. we dont get snow like that around here but by god we found some.

just in case yer interested heres the thread:

http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63330

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joes93Bronco said:
Calisa1969 said:
How many "wenches" did that take and what were they wearing?

:goodfinge

j/k

snow is kewl and so are those pics :thumbup

I went and found snow like yours on Sat. we dont get snow like that around here but by god we found some.

just in case yer interested HERES the thread
ROFL - oops

Your link isn't working for me, so I'm going to go do a search.

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Calisa1969 said:
Looks like you guys had a blast. Where do you live??
Crescent City, on the coast about 20 miles from Or. i'm like an honorary PNW member too :thumbup

its the right armpit of Cali. we drove about 30 miles east and up to find that snow. it was a blast. i wish more peeps had showed. mostly heeps in that club. they are kinda snotty so i havent joined. most of the guys are correctional officers with $$ and theytend to bag on yer rig if it aint got a lot of $$BLING$$ thrown on it. not to into homebuilt shhh-tuff.

someplace a ways up from that called the "mcgrew trail" (sp?) is supposed to be pretty sweet. might go this summer with Tim (the friend i went with on this trip)

you guys ever get tired of the scenery there come on over.

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Joes93Bronco said:
Crescent City, on the coast about 20 miles from Or. i'm like an honorary PNW member too :thumbup

its the right armpit of Cali. we drove about 30 miles east and up to find that snow. it was a blast. i wish more peeps had showed. mostly heeps in that club. they are kinda snotty so i havent joined. most of the guys are correctional officers with $$ and theytend to bag on yer rig if it aint got a lot of $$BLING$$ thrown on it. not to into homebuilt shhh-tuff.

someplace a ways up from that called the "mcgrew trail" (sp?) is supposed to be pretty sweet. might go this summer with Tim (the friend i went with on this trip)

you guys ever get tired of the scenery there come on over.
ohhhh that's far - but it would be fun for a weekend trip - I guess before we do something like that we need to make a tow bar so we can tow his toyota with the bronco, and still bring the truck and the fifth wheel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts