Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 460 with D3VE heads, never rebuilt, ran when pulled. 400.00 or best offer.

2150 carb out of a 79 Bronco with a 400 cid engine. 25.00 obo plus cost of shipping. Might need freshening up, but ran good when I pulled it from my Bronco.

I have a lund visor for a 73-79 Ford truck or 78-79 Bronco. It does NOT have the lights on it. It is in very good condition but needs paint.
50.00 obo this is p/u only or I can meet you somewhere.

I have an Edelbrock sp2p aluminum 4 br intake for a 351m or 400 engine. its in great shape. I paid 100.00 for it and never used it. 50.00 obo SOLD

I also have some aluminum race trim for the 78-79 Broncos. Its not a complete set, but I have quite a bit of it. Its in good shape. You can come and get it or meet me and its yours for 25.00. I also have a complete set of wheel well trim for 78-79 Bronco. 3 pieces in good condition, passenger side rear piece is kinda bent up. 25.00 takes it.

I have a couple of 99% rust free doors for a 78-79 also. 150.00 for the set. Meet me or come pick em up. Sale pending

Thanks for looking. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
I'll give ya a dollar for all! j/k

BTT for ya dude.

·
My Ass Is A...
985 Posts
My daughter is interested in the visor...but it's tough to pick up from Alaska.

If you decide to give-in :whiteflag and ship...I'll include the shipping cost to 99654 (Wasilla Alaska):thumbup

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I you want to pay the shipping costs, I will be glad to ship it for you. I will check around and see what the best rate is and see if I can find a box big enough for it. :thumbup

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep. :thumbup

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The engine is complete and has most of the brackets and pulleys. I am pretty sure the D3VE heads were 1973....but dont quote me on that. Werent the D0VE 1970, D1VE 1971 and so on?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i`m sorry i thought i read dove heads and got all worked up.still interested but have a line on one a lot closer.if it falls through i`ll get back. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts