Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Eddie Bauer 5.8 tow package, keyless entry/security system
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHat does everyone put on their roofs if anything? I want to make mine shine a bit because it looks a little weathered.

·
Registered
58 Posts
dave any chemicles i have ever tried just removed oxidized paint. i never tried waxing or anything. i painted my whole truck a few months ago and decided to sand the top down smooth and paint it to match the bottom. that definately got the desired effect but that may be a little further than you are willing to go. good luck on it though.

·
Registered
541 Posts
FARKLE said:
dave any chemicles i have ever tried just removed oxidized paint. i never tried waxing or anything. i painted my whole truck a few months ago and decided to sand the top down smooth and paint it to match the bottom. that definately got the desired effect but that may be a little further than you are willing to go. good luck on it though.
that looks great.
:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, I'm looking to make mine look batter but that's a little much for me at this point... That looks AWESOME!!!

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,738 Posts
Damn, that's nice. I'm just waiting for the time to come along when I'll have to do something about the very small cracks in it developing at the seams.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
what was the color called when you painted your top

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.