Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
It looks like an Autofab bronco. He's asking 42,000 for it.

They make fiberglass tailgates but they arent made to support much weight wise and are pretty expensive.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Funny, the truck that is for sale looks like the bottom 2/3rds of the gate is fiberglass and the top is still metal. Notice it is dented? I kind of doubt that it is the same gate for sale by autofab, you can see a seam between the two pieces. The autofab gate is slick, but $850? I couldn't swing that, especially knowing it can't support any real weight if you have to load wood or something in the back...

·
Registered
904 Posts
it only drops the weight by 50lbs... so unless you are losing weight in several other areas i dont really see much of a gain.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Funny, the truck that is for sale looks like the bottom 2/3rds of the gate is fiberglass and the top is still metal. Notice it is dented? I kind of doubt that it is the same gate for sale by autofab, you can see a seam between the two pieces.
I think that seam you are seeing is the difference in paint colors. The top of the truck is a light tan while the bottom is white. Although it does look dented.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts