Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to put glass fenders, hood, and quarters on my 96. I did a search in broncospeed and have seen the different manufacturers mentioned. I didn't see any mention of quality and fit. I am on the other coast so I can't really compare for myself. Any input is appreciated and I apologize if I missed it when I did my search.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I've installed both Hannemann, Glassworks and Autofab. Fit and finish on all are very good. For stock width Bronco's I like the Glassworks 3" front's and for wider Bronco's the Hannemann. AutoFab glass in the rear fits the nicest. Glassworks is working on rear Bronco fiberglass as we speak. It will be more aggressive than the Autofab versions and for wider than stock axles.

The other fiberglass out there available is more race glass which doesnt fit very nice and is much thinner. Hannemann, Glassworks and Autofab are all high quailty hand laid with fiberglass mat, not chopper gun style.

Hope that helps .....

- Scott

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I've installed both Hannemann, Glassworks and Autofab. Fit and finish on all are very good. For stock width Bronco's I like the Glassworks 3" front's and for wider Bronco's the Hannemann. AutoFab glass in the rear fits the nicest. Glassworks is working on rear Bronco fiberglass as we speak. It will be more aggressive than the Autofab versions and for wider than stock axles.

The other fiberglass out there available is more race glass which doesnt fit very nice and is much thinner. Hannemann, Glassworks and Autofab are all high quailty hand laid with fiberglass mat, not chopper gun style.

Hope that helps .....

- Scott
X2!

·
Registered
996 Posts
DONT what ever you do use Fiberwerx glass. It sucks for the bronco.I had to throw away my fenders,The hood was ok but needed alot of work,And the quarters had voids in the gelcoat that had to be fixxed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts