Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few days ago I was rear ended in the bronco now I'm gonna have a few dollars to play around with so i'm thinking i'll throw some fiberglass on the old bronco... well ive been searching around i like fiberwerx's bedsides and especially their 04 f-150 conversion front clip which is pretty cheap at 900 bucks and 400 for the bedsides but i haven't seen much of them on here i was woundering if anybody has had any expirence with fiberwerx or if anyone has seen anymore pics of the parts on any trucks?
heres the bronco for shits and giggles
[/IMG]

·
Registered
614 Posts
Stu,

Fiberwerx is ok. Fit and quality is hit and miss. I know several people that have run Fiberwerx and have been pleased with the product.

BTW the Mcneil Racing Fiberglass (look up that manufacturer) and Fiberwerx will be pretty similar in quality and fit. Both of these manufacturers might be the best solution to your damaged taillight area since their glass wraps all the way around the taillights, unless you modify the glass to taper up towards the bottom taillight at an angle then any manufacturer will do. The Autofab version, the nicest IMO, stops before the taillights.

Another manufacturer is Glassworks. I've only heard they might be coming out with quarter panels, but I wouldn't hold your breathe since they have said that for over the past 5 years.

One additional manufacturer would be Trailer Products. They might have glass... and if they do it's mostly race quality, thin and fitment is poor.

Griffin

·
Registered
374 Posts
:uke:

I'm not a fan of the conversion front end, it has way to many vents for my liking. It reminds me of a civic on steroids. If you want it for the function of extra cooling and less weight, more power to you, but if you want it for the looks, I'd pass.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I wouldnt go there. I bought fiberwerx hood,fenders,and quarter panels. Had to throw the fenders away,hood needed work,quarters had voids in the gelcoat (eggshell pockets) had to fix.My buddy kevin has the front one piece hood and had to do alot of work on it.He told them this was for a show vehicle and they still sent him the CR#$. The shark gills on top of the fenders were off by about 2 to 3 inches didnt look right. Had to do some cutting and relocating.If you buy anything from them make sure they check it out good before shipping and send you Pics of exactly what your getting before you commit.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would have to agree with the 1 pice being hit or miss ,mine came from Chad McNiel although they are probably made by the same people ,i had no issues witht the louvers although the mini fenders were about a mile off ,i got the quarters from perry and they fit great we modified them a little to tuck the 37's but they worked out awsome

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Those look way better than Fiberwerx Cr#&. Hate to slam on them but I couldnt believe what they sent me.Might as well been a pile of dog doo.The front fenders were pieces of S#$T.Whats up with the four fenders?Two different styles.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Those look way better than Fiberwerx Cr#&. Hate to slam on them but I couldnt believe what they sent me.Might as well been a pile of dog doo.The front fenders were pieces of S#$T.Whats up with the four fenders?Two different styles.
Both sets of fenders are Autofab. I was working with Titan Off Road to build my truck and the guy there ordered the wrong set. He ordered the 80s fenders with 3" bigger opening but only 1" bulge. I had to order a new set of 3" bigger opening with 3" bulge. Bummer I know. I'm out some decent cash for that mistake. Both fender sets are awesome but I'll be running the set with 3" bulge.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
look up glass works unlimited. they build to order...and customer service is phenomenal... I was texting the foreman at 1am the other day with tech questions...they are awesome!!! and cheaper than anywhere else ive quoted with shipping.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.