Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is part 2 of the Pride Grand Prix, this will be the final.

I posted last time, so i thought I would post it this time too.

Enjoy

PS) Go CroCop!:thumbup

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You just missed Randy Couture beat Tito's ass last weekend didnt you? eerrrr two weekends ago....

Randy doesnt fight for Pride, he fights for UFC.
He is now the LHW Champion!

Best mma fighter ever

·
0 Posts
You just missed Randy Couture beat Tito's ass last weekend didnt you? eerrrr two weekends ago....
what was that fight called?

somehow i missed it.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and BTW Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic will be fighting the Pride
HW champion Emeliananko Fedor for the title.

Here are some pics of teh damage that Cro Cop is known for:

This poor f*cker took a kidney lick and got ko'd from a body shot.

and before the ref had a chance to stop teh fight he got a couple more in to via Ground & Pound.

He knocked this poor bastard out in 43 seconds, and with one kick.
Sorry for the long post but he is the man.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tacoman, it was on UFC 44. Two weekends ago.

If you are into K1 the grand prix finals are Saturday night.
Those should be way good.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Beerman!

Any news on Duane "Bang" Ludwig? One of the places he trained at was my old dojo. My sensei was in his corner when he fought for the title...that was two years ago I think.

I miss my old school :cry

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duane is still a very active fighter.
He just recently fought three fights.
He defeated Genki Sudo in UFC 41 (IIRC) and he won a fight in a K1 Grand Prix.
He won the first fight but lost the second fight and was not able to continue onto the finals.
He was just gassed out from the previous fighter.

He is one of my favorites, and is very exciting to watch.
He currently trains with Bas Rutten out of Holland.
Bas Rutten is one of the most succesful fighters of all time.

You can get more info on www.sherdog.com
They have a fight finder that lists all MMA fighters, and their records.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Beerman said:

Randy doesnt fight for Pride, he fights for UFC.
He is now the LHW Champion!

Best mma fighter ever
I saw the fight, that's why I mentioned it. Cro Cop is definately a force. I was a little suprised he disposed of Vochanchen so quickly in the last pride. It will be a great one. Who do you think will win the Grand Prix? I like Quinton but think Silva is the favorite.

BTW Chuck doesn't fight for Pride, he fights for the UFC but he is still in there. I think it's all about money. Plus Randy was training hard because he really wanted that fight with Tito.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want Chuck to win, but think that Silva will take it.

Unless the jap mafia (Cant remember name) got to Silva to fall down for Yoshida.

Believe me the jap mafia is still a big crue and they are a lot worse than Don King. They get their greedy hands in everything and if they want Yoshida to win he will win.

The thing that sucks for Chuck, is he will have to win every fight in Pride by KO because prides judges will only favor pride fighters.

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The guy in teh mask is japanese and yes, a lot of japanese fighters where masks because of the HUGE anime following.

The big guy is Bob Sapp. He is overrated POS.
He is an Ex-NFL lineman turned pro fighter.
He fights mostly K1 and he just fough the past Saturday night (11th) and was disqualified for punching a guy (Bonjasky) in the face while he was down.
Very unsportmanlike conduct obviously.
However he is huge in Japan, he has grossed like over 5 million this year alone on endorcement deals and commercials over there even though most people in America have no idea who he is.
He is also rumored to be related to Warren Sapp but i have never read any hard core data to prove that.

So what did you all think of the video, anyone you want to meet at the end of a dark alley?

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm curious Beerman. You're obviously a huge fan of the fight game. Do you train in any art or boxing? Just curious to see if anyone else is out there.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Jaxboro said:
I'm curious Beerman. You're obviously a huge fan of the fight game. Do you train in any art or boxing? Just curious to see if anyone else is out there.
he just likes a good 'ole fashioned hardcore ass kicking :thumbup

as for that dude and a dark alley ... I'd meet anybody in that fukking alley if that bad muther was one my side .. if he was squarin' off one me, I'd running like lee muthafukkinmajors .. *DANANANANA* and I'm a million dollar blur bookin' ass to get outta there :histerica

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I used to wrestle back in school, I also boxed a little, and got in plenty of fights.
I wanted to train Gracie Jiu Jitsu but could never afford it, and now that I have connections to get signed and paychecks I have health issues.
The guy who owns the "Ultimate Combat Experience" showcase is a friend of mine who certified me in handcuff and bodyguard/bouncer training.

As soon as I ran into him, and he seen how big I got he was like "You gotta get in the ring and show your madness off to this crowd"
Then I told him what was up and he said that if anything got better to give him a call and I would make 100 bucks in 3 minutes or less easy.
Well hopefully that will come up next year at this time.

Dont really want to discuss the health stuf because it is real personal to me but hopefully some day I will be posting pics of me knocking some sorry bastards head off.:beer

·
Registered
589 Posts
i worked with a guy who did gracie jiu jitsu, he fought in compititions all over the mid west here...

as for me ive never thrown a real punch in my entire life. never got in a fight at school, never beat up any neighbor kids... im a big ole wuss.:banghead

as for that fighting stuff... i could kick all thier arsess:goodfinge :beer :beer :beer :goodfinge
j/k

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ahh sorry to hear that Beerman. I hope whatever is ailing ya gets better. I've been working so much I havent been able to keep up on whats going on. I was in training for full contact weapons at my old school in Denver 2 yrs ago when my knee got tore up sparring an out of control jackass.

I was thinking about getting into the ring once upon a time. I worked the corner for some of our fighters. I'm going to New York next August and I want to drop in on the Gracie school there and see whats up.

I did get to spar Ludwig and I tell you that guy hits like a freight train for a 165lb that was 3 years ago. Wicked leg kicks. I miss it badly and I need to start training again. I've got unfinished business.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts