Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know I follow MMA, and many other disciplines pretty hardcore.
There is a new show called Fight Quest and if you havent seen it, check it out. Its pretty good.

Put a couple of white boys in a rural area, 3rd world country, etc and learn their styles.

Its worth a watch. :beer

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
i was watching that on discovery the other day. some of those smaller guys really schooled the bigger American guys.

It was quite interesting. I don't follow it, it just happened to be on.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was it the older one or the newer version?

Before this new show came out they had one similar that had a small MMA fighter, and a heavy weight ex-NFL guy. That version of the show was pretty good, but I like the newer one. Both guys are MMA guys and they dont talk to the screen like everyone watching is a complete idiot.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Jer that was Human Weapon and it still comes on, i believe. Last week the xNFL guy got knocked out and the MMA guy blew his knee out, both by a spin kick.

Havent seen fight quest, what days does it come on?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
i know it was fight quest, i am not sure who the guys were, i think it was part of discoveries sneak peak week. They were going through and training for a fight at the end, big white guy was trying to break a brick, couldn't do it, little asian (i think) guy came up and did it on the first try.

Some guy pulled a Mr. Miagi too.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jer that was Human Weapon...
Ahh, I knew it was called something else. I havent watched it in a while and I forgot the name, thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts