Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy guys, haven't been on here in a little while. Today I got a bunch of parts from LMC truck and was working on the Bronco, which got me thinking about FSB, so I thought I'd share some of the cool photos on film I had developed. I got these back a few days ago. I shoot using a Contax G1 for anyone who was wondering.

One in front of my house during the day.

This one's out of focus, but still a nice shot.

This one is my favorite.

I'm sending some more off to get developed on Monday, so I might keep uploading my pictures to this thread if anyone is interested. Have a good weekend!

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,443 Posts
You're shooting film? Very interesting. I have pics of my former '89 Eddie Bauer as well as my current '79 Ranchero. Not much went into shooting these, no special settings, just a point-and-shoot 35 compact.

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are some sweet pics. I used a roll of Portra 400 for my last roll. The upcoming pictures are a Fujifilm 400, and an old Mitsubishi 400 roll my friend gave to me. I had no idea they made film, but then again, they make a ton of stuff.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,443 Posts
Japanese companies are like European companies...they stick their fingers in everything. It's good you're finding film; what concerns me is finding labs to develop the film, but not charge an arm or leg. I have about 20 or so rolls I thought had been thrown away, all exposed, but nowadays, you can't get a cheap, basic develop and prints. What have you found on your end?

·
Addicted to Junk
9,981 Posts
Film? I remember that stuff lol

Walgreens still does prints

Here's one of the late great Bigblue94 before most of the modifications. 79 Z28 in the background

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Film is in

Hello again FSB, hope you all had a good weekend. I had a great weekend, found a 15x9 aluminum spare at a JY to match the rest of my wheels, and more importantly, got my developed film back. I had about 10 good pictures of the truck, 4 of which are some of my new favorites. Here they are:

This is my friend Dylan's Jeep, you may remember him from a thread I started a while back about Jeep roasts...though I thought his didn't look half bad (next to my bronco, that is ;) )

This one was taken in front of my friends house after I had some fun in a construction lot in my neighborhood...but don't tell anyone I said that.

Here's one of her sitting outside of my buddy's pizzeria. Stop by there if you're ever in the midtown Atlanta area, and want some kick-ass pizza. Even the locals were taking pictures of her...I guess there aren't a lot of Broncos in the city itself.

And the last one is another shot at night. The story behind this photo is a great example of why owning a truck with a removable top can be such a load of fun. I knew it was going to rain the night that photo was taken, but I brought a tarp around with me, with a few weights to hold it down. Now, this would be useful for some passing shower, but as the seconds went by putting up my makeshift cover, the rain poured on harder and harder. I knew it wasn't going to end any time soon, so I drove the truck up the street, leaving my phone at my friends house, until finally I found a giant metal umbrella that I reversed my car under. My heart was racing, but my truck wasn't (completely) drenched on the inside. However, I had to walk all the way back to my friends house in the pouring rain. So I locked up the car, and made my way back. He was kind enough to drive me back after the storm had passed, and I took this photo right before heading home.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy these pictures, and I'm dropping some off to be developed today. This next roll I took during a daytime rainstorm, mostly of the truck, some of which include my dog. Hope you all have a good week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts