Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts
Need for speed Underground, got the Riced out Mazda RX7 going...... gonna have to post a pic of it.......

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
:stupid

I love NFSU its pretty realistic motion/speed wise. I should hopefully be getting it for PS2 for christmas but my friend already has it for PC its fun but you gotta have those trick neonz yo!

·
Registered
152 Posts
:duel man, way back when, I was addicted to final fantasy 8 or so, i was so addicted, i would ditch work to play that game. after that...i sold the unit and never looked back...i had over a hundred hours on that game, what a waste of time

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
cow maxed the counter on FF7 the first week he had it.

i'm not into RPGs, but i was one of the few people to prove that you could get 100% completion of Gran Turismo 2. (most people said it stopped at 98%):brownbag

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm more into the FPS type games. Unreal Tournament is what I'm usually playing at night. (been married tooo long I guess :banghead )

·
nolongeraregistereduser
657 Posts
Man, I used to spend way too much time on games, RPGs and the like. Now I just download demos. Its free, and only so much time is wasted. I had hundreds and hundreds of hours into evercrack, dark age of camelot and crap like that. Hack, slash level uberness yay. If I only had that time back. I try to ignore new games, but its tempting sometimes.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
BANDAI got me with .hack//another story (the games) and .hack//LIMINALITY (DVD OVA Acompanying the games) It's like playing "The World" and watching the real-world ivestigation of the same events. Very well executed, and it could be a very short time before we actually see "The World" online........

~Critter

PS: FF_ (fill in blank: 4,7,6,9,X,XI, Chronciles, tactics, anothology, origins, etc) rules.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
Stroker said:
I'm more into the FPS type games. Unreal Tournament is what I'm usually playing at night. (been married tooo long I guess :banghead )
have you played UT 2004? its awesome!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts