Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Started walking about a month ago and now he wants to "help" me do everything. I stay home with him while his mom goes to school. He's a week shy of 16 months.:thumbup

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
good job, good lookin kid you got there. Enjoy it while he still wants to help before he becomes a lazy teen;. Hahaha:thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
542 Posts
nice. sen him over 2 wash mine. what about child labor laws???

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
What about style laws????
Sox and sandels Will??????????????????

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
cute little feller

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
socks with sandles...haha i thought only floridians did that stuff! adorable little man you have there!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
Ptack1 said:
good job, good lookin kid you got there. Enjoy it while he still wants to help before he becomes a lazy teen;. Hahaha:thumbup :thumbup
hay i'm a teen and i'm only kinda lazy. that is a very offensive statement:goodfinge

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Genetrix said:
socks with sandles...haha i thought only floridians did that stuff! adorable little man you have there!

Floridians dont do that only the tourists.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was wondering how long itd be before someone mentioned that-poor kid inherited extremely sweaty feet from me (I know, gross, eh?) If I dont keep sox on him he'll be sliding around in the sandles and bust his ass. However, they are MUCH easier to put on him as he wont sit still for long!---->:chili:

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Cool bro... My little one is 9 yrs already! Seams like yesterday we brought her home!

My best advice... get a good DV or D8 camcorder, and keep taking video and pictures whenever you get the chance! Next thing you know, you will be video tapeing his HS graduation!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts