Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*EDIT* Some people have posted that this post is a waste of time to read...Youve been warned......**

Out of a topless Vehicle...In my Buddies ramcharger holding the roll bar standing up offroading...What I learned is...Its not the bump that launches you...Its the secondary bump that throws ya...Im alright...Never hurt but have 4 marks from the 1/4 panel and rear tire I hugged at 20mph in the dirt...heres some pics...Might be lame...But still picks.........Seneca Falls NY...Buddies property and first day with his j10....

http://www.supermotors.org/mygarage/vehicles/content.php?id=6960&sID=33940:beer

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Umm standing up in the back grabing the rollbar...Was only gonna go another couple feet and get out....I guess I got out early...........

·
Registered
236 Posts
some may call you stupid i call you coragous. some call that dangerous i call it fun. limitations and rules are only fun if you break them. I'm not saying go out and do dumb stuff but if you're not out there to have fun like you just did then go home. i respect you for what you just did

·
Registered
199 Posts
SpecialK said:
some may call you stupid i call you coragous. some call that dangerous i call it fun. limitations and rules are only fun if you break them. I'm not saying go out and do dumb stuff but if you're not out there to have fun like you just did then go home. i respect you for what you just did
AMEN

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
SpecialK said:

It doesn't matter what you call it, dumb is still dumb. And that was dumb. There is nothing noble or admiriable about being dumb. I can't help but think that your comments would be entirely different if his dumb ass had been killed.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I dont let people ride in my truck without belts. I dont care who you are or how dumb you are. I dont need the responsibility of some one as stupid as you. Thanks for trying to add to the bad rep of the 4x4 community

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Dave's Bronc 90 said:
It doesn't matter what you call it, dumb is still dumb. And that was dumb. There is nothing noble or admiriable about being dumb. I can't help but think that your comments would be entirely different if his dumb ass had been killed.
Nothing different then doing your Rockcrawling with out a full cage....Weve all seen the pics............It wasnt on a paved street...We werent wheeling...We were going 200 yards to meet the other truck on a grass road.....His dog was actually in the passenger seat...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
haha, the dog has more respect for his life than you

my truck has been barrelrolled, flopped more times than $$ you have in your bank acount, endoed, and backfliped and i have never been ejected, or hurt worse than a headache the neck day or a sore back. why, maybe cause i wear my seatvelt and dont hang my arms and legs outside the truck.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
F1rocco said:
Nothing different then doing your Rockcrawling with out a full cage....Weve all seen the pics............It wasnt on a paved street...We werent wheeling...We were going 200 yards to meet the other truck on a grass road.....His dog was actually in the passenger seat...
I'd rather rock crawl without a cage, at least you've got a roof over your head and with a seatbelt on you cant fall out. You're still a dumb ass I dont care how you justify your stupidity

What the hell is that guy doing in that pic? You'd swear he was starring at a T-Bone steak

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Listen..Im getting pissed now........My truck wasnt there if it was...I would have had my full roll cage 3 point harness fire extinguisher and helmet....I goofed.So what..........Lets try to be constructive here....And not name calling.........

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That's cool I'd probably scare your mom at the mall being too rough but we can try.

We could try a little bit of rock crawlin

Or maybe a little snow if you can handle the cold

OR maybe some mud but you gotta buckle up so you dont fall out this time

Or maybe you could give this water fall a shot

I wont be stupid like you but I'll wheel any where you will

F1rocco said:
Listen..Im getting pissed now........My truck wasnt there if it was...I would have had my full roll cage 3 point harness fire extinguisher and helmet....I goofed.So what..........Lets try to be constructive here....And not name calling.........

Lets not start stupid shit if our panties are gonna get up in a bunch when other people tell us we're stupid

·
Registered
686 Posts
Yeah you guys are pretty stupid though. Look at the pictures you posted, A Keyboard in a mud hole? and snatching like :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :doh0715: :banghead this

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Tank92 said:
Yeah you guys are pretty stupid though. Look at the pictures you posted, A Keyboard in a mud hole? and snatching like :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :doh0715: :banghead this

That doesnt look like a secure towpoint :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
So what you saying you was riding in the back of the truck, holding on the roll bar when the guy hit a bump and you fell out of the truck. wasn't really wheeling that hard right?? just driving over to a area to meet up with someone. I am taking it that the road you was on is in the pic of the guy with poking at something. Don't look all that dangerous, but i ain' there to see the whole road or know the whole story.

Heck i have rode in the back before when i know nothing bad is going on. when it gets rough i usually get out or get in the truck somehow.

I remember the days of riding around town in the back of the truck, i was around 4- 9yrs old i know of, then as i got older i kept doing it!! lol

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.