Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been wanting a fuel economic VERY cheap vehicle./...the bko is just sucking it down to fast...and i figured if it was gonna be cheap it was gonna suck...and i wanted the sweetest ride of them all the geo metro hatchback!~!!!:rockon :rockon :rockon

well i didnt get a hatchback...its a 94 ish geo metro convertable...uber gay atou 3cyl like .5L... the trans is haveing issues...my buddy is getting rid of it...and im scooping it up...hes not sure on a price yet...he said max 50 bux!!!:chili:

score...so now what...im gonna fix the trans and decide what the hell i wanna do to this thing...im basically going to make it something to laugh at...
MODS??? whaty needs done...i know the duct tape/aluminum foil chrome wheel well trim is a must...and pepboys spinners onl;y upfront...

what else...i was thinking a roll cage...

dc

wait!!!jimmiddy crickets...ive got a ford 302 EFI and a e4od in my shed, i should put that in the geo!!!!!!!...:duh maybe not....

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
DcSkater602 said:
been wanting a fuel economic VERY cheap vehicle./...the bko is just sucking it down to fast...and i figured if it was gonna be cheap it was gonna suck...and i wanted the sweetest ride of them all the geo metro hatchback!~!!!:rockon :rockon :rockon

well i didnt get a hatchback...its a 94 ish geo metro convertable...uber gay atou 3cyl like .5L... the trans is haveing issues...my buddy is getting rid of it...and im scooping it up...hes not sure on a price yet...he said max 50 bux!!!:chili:

score...so now what...im gonna fix the trans and decide what the hell i wanna do to this thing...im basically going to make it something to laugh at...
MODS??? whaty needs done...i know the duct tape/aluminum foil chrome wheel well trim is a must...and pepboys spinners onl;y upfront...

what else...i was thinking a roll cage...

dc

wait!!!jimmiddy crickets...ive got a ford 302 EFI and a e4od in my shed, i should put that in the geo!!!!!!!...:duh maybe not....
I had a 92 Geo Metro 4door hatch back.3 banger,auto,air.Greatest car I ever owned.53 mpg,with air off.I live in Chicago and took it to Florida one year with my soon to be ex.The only draw back was when we went through the mountains in Tenn.,we had to turn the air off to get to the top :toothless But as far as servicing..........three plug staight up in the air.Ten min. for tune-up.15 if you had to change cap.You know those tire ads ......as low as $19.95,those are the tires for the geo.$100.00 tires,mounted and balanced.Wish I still had it.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Make sure the floors are removed, so you can still Flintstone yourself home, if the trans craps the bed again. But for 50 bucks (offer him 20 bucks and a burger king dinner), you might even be able to make more than that back, should you actually end up having to scrap it

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Christ you don't have big dreams do you?
Hey , maybe for West Grove, Pa that is a big dream......:twak :rofl:

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Dirtdigger said:
Hey , maybe for West Grove, Pa that is a big dream......:twak :rofl:
I've BEEN and STAYED in West Grove, the local kids find these things, steal them, put a brick on the accelorator and drive them into a lake

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
At work we call the three cylinder "the small block", and the four "the big block". The fact that your's is a vert makes it sound a little more fun to drive......as long as no one is looking.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
I've BEEN and STAYED in West Grove, the local kids find these things, steal them, put a brick on the accelorator and drive them into a lake
Ok , so their idea of a good time is a little warped..........the point.:toothless

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bronco Rob said:
your obviously mistaken or misunderstanding the situation...im white...not a dirty gang banger mexican from avondale...thanx though

yea he says it has a 7gallon tank and he gets more than 220 miles to the tank

thats better than the 200 miles i just got outta my 33 gallon tank in the BKO...granted ive been driving w/ my foot to the floor w/ the new motor in:rockon

dc

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
10,765 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Easy killer, just joking.

Swap out the 30 gallon tank from the bronk into it.
No he's not .He's just starting trouble.:popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1: :popc1::toothless

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Chicken Taco said:
paint it urban camo with bright pink seat covers.
:stupid

I would do it . . .

I really like the idea of a cage; but don't add too much weight and kill your mad HP/mpg.

Rattle can your name on the trunk.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Swap out the 30 gallon tank from the bronk into it.
He can't... not enough HP to movie it after a fill up:histerica
Don't put 20w-50 oil in it. A guy in Germany did that to a NEW one and it couldn't turn the engine over. He had to drain it and put 5w-30 back in.

·
Registered
184 Posts
make sure if you gonna make fun of people to put the biggest fart can muffler on it you can and chop the springs so it has a pogo stick ride....:histerica

1 - 20 of 25 Posts