Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/girls. My name is Tom, I'm new here. I have wanted a Bronco ever since I knew what one was.. About a month ago my dreams came true when I traded someone my motorcycle for a Bronco. It's not the most prettiest Bronco ever, but it gets the job done and I think it's awesome.

it has..
5.0 motor
custom exhaust
remote start
35 inch tires
a pro net instead of a tailgate
the original seats were gone and I was not rocking a bench seat that popped wheelies every time you stepped on the gas, so there is an Subaru STI seat welded in the driver area.. the back seats usually remain out of the car, but still can be put in.
rust and mud galore...

I'm going to gut the car and drill some drain holes so I can hose it out after I mud in it.

as I said, it's not pretty, but it serves its purpose.

Here are some pictures, let me know what you think and maybe some things I should do.. Like how to get rid of the rust for cheap..

my immitation of a ford commercial

mmmmmm mud...

4x4

stuck, framed out.

baja bronco

rock crawlin' bronco

jungle tours bronco

·
Registered
263 Posts
welcome aboard man

·
FSB's Dirty Jersian
3,580 Posts
i like the colors. I almost bought a f250 with the same color combo you got goin on there.

And I hope you don't have those bfg a/t's any longer. God I hate mine so bad. I could get stuck in a rain puddle if i hit it wrong. I miss my old km1's on my old truck. In the last pic look like you got some different rubber on there now tho.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya the a/t's sucked. traded them for the 35's which don't have much meat on them.. need to find some better ones for cheap. the a/t's had me stuck on dry ground...

·
Registered
‘90 EB Full Custom build -Mega Truck Bogger
537 Posts
Welcome to FSB man! Looks like your having fun

·
Premium Member
5,371 Posts
Welcome to the site, I like to see someone who uses the hell out of their bronco even if I don't. I live vicariously through guys like you. You have a net, and exhaust that goes out the back? Just curious are you smelling fumes?

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My exhaust actually dumps right before my rear right wheel instead of after it. I am trying to do two tips out the back at some point though. But, yes, to answer your question I do smell fumes. The pipes aren't really out from under the car all the way. Not anything to complain about though. I'll have to post some pics of it with the net, I think it looks awesome. :rockon

now if i could only do something about that rust...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts