Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those who remember a while back my (ex)wife got a white mustang convertable but it was a V6. Well yesterday she traded up for a 2004 GT. I've been driving it around cause she doesn't know how to drive a stick :confused: Here's the beauty :D

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Jon0807 said:
for those who remember a while back my (ex)wife got a white mustang convertable but it was a V6. Well yesterday she traded up for a 2004 GT. I've been driving it around cause she doesn't know how to drive a stick :confused: Here's the beauty :D

Lookin good :D

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crazed said:
I probably would have waited until next years retro stang....but nice car anyhow...:beer ....Very nice.
she did it without me knowing and she told me after she signed everything :duh

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
yea i know Jon i was talkin about the car...yea right who am i foolin :lolup

but me no likey the new stangs

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
scheki said:
Nice stang. Have you seen the new orange stangs? Not bad. I finally took my parents 2003 gt conv for a ride. Nice ride compared to the Bronco.
YEAH! I saw an orange Mach1 and it was SWEET! If I were to buy myself a mustang it would have been that one

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
drexelsteve said:
looks like a 3inch body lift:histerica
yeah..she refuses to wear shoes that are less than 3" tall. I MADE her take those running shoes you see behind the mustang cause I told her she wouldn't be able to drive a stick with those platforms of hers :twak

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
so yall are divorced now? y would you buy a car that is a stick if you dont know how to drive it? i guess i just dont understand that

wes

·
Disgruntled Trucker
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wes 03 said:
so yall are divorced now? y would you buy a car that is a stick if you dont know how to drive it? i guess i just dont understand that

wes
not legally yet but pretty much divorced in every other way. and you're not the only one who doesn't understand that :shrug

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice Tang'.I had the chance to drive a 2k3 Mach 1 Tang' and HOLY CRAP IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.5 speed and 320 horses has got my blood turning ford blue.If the new 2005/6 mustangs(the new body styles) come in a Mach 1,I AM SOLD

1 - 20 of 26 Posts