Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I have been looking for a FSB for a few years now, the ones that haven't been beat to snot, or cancered up, are really pricey here in Florida!
I have cruised this forum many times looking for tips, advice and guidance in choosing one for myself, and it has finally paid off.
I picked up my Bronco a couple of weeks ago, its a 1995 Eddie Bauer with the 5.8 in Dark Tourmaline Green and Tan two tone.
It was a single owner, purchased new, and lived its entire life in Tallahassee Florida.
It has 246k miles on it, came with the original owners manual, warranty card and window sticker!
Not a bit of rust anywhere, runs and drives great, not sure if the engine or tranny have been gone through or not but they work great, shifts firm and oil pressure reads exactly center of the gauge. I hope to track down the original owner to learn more about its history.
I spent the last couple of weeks fixing little things like the rear window motor (1/4" nuts inside worked great), brake job, new set of tires, turn signal flasher, and replaced the headlights, markers and turn signal housings.
I have a considerable amount of experience with jeeps, and ford 4x4s and believe the Bronco to be the best of both worlds.
I truly appreciate all the good advice I have found on this forum, hope that I can return the help to others, am glad to finally be an FSB owner, and a part of this community, and cant wait for the weather to warm up a little so I can pop the top and cruise around in it with the family!
Woo-Hooo!!

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Looks like an EB version. Does it have leather interior?

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,715 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, Eddie Bauer, tan leather interior.
Rear and passenger seats in great shape, drivers has a few cracks and some leather missing from the armrest, and the overhead console does not work (gonna have to fix that)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts