Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
looks very nice, Have you started any other threads on the build? If not there aren't many "resto" threads that I've seen so far here aside from Ranger429's

Post up some more of what you've been doing. the work looks nice so far.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Looks nice. That thing is pure sex.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Looks good but your gonna play hell trying to get the radiator and fan shroud in there with that fan blade in your way.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
I always seem to have a tough time with the lower radiator hose tube hitting the shroud in the wrong spot whenever I try that. It just seems easier to bolt the fan in after the radiator and shroud are done. Maybe I haven't done enough yet.:toothless

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some before and after shots

looks very nice, Have you started any other threads on the build? If not there aren't many "resto" threads that I've seen so far here aside from Ranger429's

Post up some more of what you've been doing. the work looks nice so far.

·
press ALT+F4
4,279 Posts
hmmm. Somewhere in the process someone slapped some Chargers stickers on your rig. I hope you get them and give them a whoopin.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
very very nice. what kinda power is that putting out?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's alive!

very very nice. what kinda power is that putting out?
I Just got my bronco running today. we were having trouble starting it and couldnt figure why it would turn over sometimes but not start :banghead after a long day working on it and changing the starter selinoid we called it a night.Then my dad asked did we hook up the neutral switch from the tranny? :thumbup Anyway this time it started right up and ran awsome and not a leak anywhere! when I get all back together I will take it to the dyno shop and have it dialed in.I will post the info then :beer

·
Registered
52 Posts
i think i may have just creamed my pants, im in the process of getting my 79 right, gettin all new brakes and carb rebuild tomorrow then after i give it hell for a few months, ill put it in the shop in the backyard and tear it all down and build it back right

·
Registered
773 Posts
How do you get the enging compartment that clean. Seriously, I am gettng stuff together to resto my 79. I have no idea where/how to start once the engine is out. did you remove the dog house and have it sand blasted?

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
How do you get the enging compartment that clean. Seriously, I am gettng stuff together to resto my 79. I have no idea where/how to start once the engine is out. did you remove the dog house and have it sand blasted?
Many hours of hand sanding and taking it all the way down is how you get it done.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts