Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and a buddie have been searching for a good spot to rent for a shop... well thank god we waited bc we found the perfect one!

its about 50x40 if i had to guess... there was 4 cars in there, still enough room to work on 3 more
already has one lift in it...we have another were going to install
comes w/ a drill press, a press and an older tire mounting machine
it has 8 very nice cieling lights in it, the whole building is freshly insulated and has very nice concrete floors
12x12 electric garage door
access to the bar, living room, kitchen,bath and pool table that are in the attached room
electrical service is good... plenty of power to hook up our 220v welder

oh and its 1/4 mile from my house lol

ALL FOR $500 a month :thumbup :chili: :chili: :chili:
the other place we were looking @ was 600/month and was just a concrete floor and a big ass room.... no lights, the ceiling leaked...etc etc everything else we have seen that was comparable to this place was over 1200/month

pics when i can.... we move in the 1st of march! oh and the third guy going in on it with us is a co-owner of a steel fab company...so he can bring over the steak body with plasma, welder, generator any weekend we want:D

dc

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
:shocked

Nice find.

Need pics though.

KC :beer

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
yea, thats sweet, i'd be living there instead of home. lol

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I wish I could find a nice shop with just a room up above it to live in.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Nice score--need pics.

My ultimate dream in life is to have a nice 1500 sq ft house with a 5000 sq ft shop.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
so i see your in Penns. Im right over in Jersey. If i happened to show up and start working on my truck there, how mad would you get?:histerica

·
wanna suck my
1,697 Posts
Yea so when i can i bring the truck by?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill get pics if i can meet w/ the landlord if were down there again before the move in...if not ull have to wait till the 1st!!

you can come and work on ur junk one day... you are however required to bring beer:D

ok so heres the DL on this place... the guy who owns it is in jail... i knew him well..hes in his 40s-50s... old timer who smoked weed w/ all the old biker boys...
some people local got busted and ratted him out for having pot to lessen there sentence... FBI rolled into his place, found his secret room hidden behind a moving wall (no, seriously :D) and sent him away for 4 years..

so basically a good buddy of mine is watching his property for him... we are getting this place so cheap because its what he needs to get the bills paid for his family while hes locked up... :D:D

so hes getting boned in jail for 4 years and i get his shop for dirt cheap:D

dc

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my rents are rebuilding the shop @ our house this year too... its 22x33... but its old and falling down...and only has 7ft cielings... we are replacing it with a 30x50 15 ft cieling building

dc

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
My mom got her new kitchen with the custom cherry cabinets, granite counters (The island is a 12x4.25 foot solid peice of granite), hardwood floors, sub zero and wolf appliances.......

In exchange my step-dad got his 3 car garage, with an upstairs workroom for his nitro powered model planes, 2 propain heaters (Don't know BTU but roughly 3x3x2 feet), lift, ect.

It just depresses me when I go home now.......

·
Registered
598 Posts
NICE!!! I'll certainly patronize... We need some good 4x4 shops around this area. I only know of one in Newport, DE, and they mostly do engine work and only fill in with 4x4 work.

-

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
If it were closer you mihgt have some of the work from another Hokie. But you are a little far for me.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts