Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cat recently came up missing and with that the rats decided to move in. I went under my house a week ago to change my filter and saw that all the insulation had been torn down and shredded, SHIT!. So i set my mouse traps under the house and behind my over where I found they had made a hole in the wall. That night I heard what sounded like rabbits running around in my kitchen, but I couldnt catch them in the act, so I set up my video camera but couldnt they didnt come back. The next morning all of my mouse traps were gone and they're was rat shit everywhere.
They made their way into the walls, and I was getting pissed.
I set some rat traps with sheetrock screws threw them and set them in the same places. And lookie what I found this morning, little bastard.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Holy shit, I didn't know there are rats that big, here in OR! :shocked I don't know about you, but I think I woulda clubbed it a bunch of times, just to make sure it didn't muscle it's way out of the trap

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Dude, you shouldn't of killed it.

You should of built a pen and sold kids a ride on that thing in your backyard.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that really isnt a big rat, you should see wood rats around here
im not shittin ya, they come 3 times that size

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Do they have a large flat tail and buck teeth? Cause that would be getting to be the size of a beaver...O_O

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Fargen ay, one down at least 10 to go. That rat is a good size, but I've seen bigger. I used to shoot the rats in my dads barn with my brothers pellet gun when I was like 7 or 8. I killed dozens of them that summer. I used to lay on top of the pheasant coop about 1 hour before dusk and just wait for them to poke there heads out. I killed 1-2 a night. Thanks to those dirty rodents, I became a pretty shot with open sights. :thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
i think the rats ate your cat dude. that fukker is huge. send it to derrick36 he likes animals

·
Registered
313 Posts
Been there before.. only the bastard was a bit bigger than that. Turd picked the rat trap up with his head and started walking through our kitchen. It also ate a whole canister of rat poison like it was candy.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Thats one of the funniest and coolest pics ive seen in a while :histerica

·
Registered
940 Posts
kevinj said:
I set some rat traps with sheetrock screws threw them and set them in the same places.
sheetrock screws.... i think you have just built a better mousetrap, sir. that may be a bit messy to clean up.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
great pic! you realize there's 20 more where he came from and those suckers multiply faster than rabbits...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've killed three more since that picture, and I havent heard them scratching around since last night, hopefully there isnt many more, Im going to set out some poison to finish off the rest then rat proof my house.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
They get that big there from all the Tillamook cheese. I don't think your cat went missing, he took one look at that and ran away. Damn!!

Just set up some black lights and shoot them with a bb gun. Nothing close to that big but I shoot a few every week at my house for my 3 legged cat.

How did you put sheet rock screws in the trap?? Sounds like a cool idea. Or just to screw them down??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts