Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... I've been planning to go to school in Tempe/Gilbert for a long time and I finally made it! I just got all moved into the new place and I start school tomorrow... AZ is WAY different than Louisiana!

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Schweeeeet!! You bring the Bronco? We are goin wheelin in October, you should try and make it out. Welcome to AZ, enjoy the heat!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, the bko made it clear across the country without a hitch. I had to leave last saturday around midnight to beat the contraflow traffic and Gustav. I battled traffic for 15 hours straight through the night just to make it past Houston. I kept having to backtrack and move more north to avoid the traffic. in 2 days I drove just over 30 hours.

The day before I left, I lost a wheel on the interstate and ground my rotor down to nothin. Had it towed back to my house, bought a new rotor, and had it back on the road within 3 hours.

BTW, Texas is freakin HUGE!!!:doh0715:

·
Registered
586 Posts
LOL...that sucks.... and yeah TX is big..... Welcome to AZ.... Hope to see you in October with us

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope to be there in Oct, but I doubt my truck can hang with yall's. No lift and only 31's. Kinda lame, but it hopes to be big and strong one day :)

·
Registered
586 Posts
you'll be fine....there will probably be a few guys that are running 33's or less out there...if I don't re-gear mine soon you may do better than me on 37's

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in mesa just north of hwy 60. I came from Baton Rouge...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope... I'm goin to Conservatory for recording arts and sciences.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where would yall wanna go? I don't have any idea of what's around...

·
Premium Member
23,551 Posts
if your lucky scott will invite you into his cosy camper:toothless

Last time Scott didn't walk stright for 4 weeks after I was done. :goodfinge

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,449 Posts
if your lucky scott will invite you into his cosy camper:toothless
:cry:cry:banghead:cry
gUESS I am not one of the "LUCKY" ones. Welcome to AZ broncodell. If I was closer to ya I would join ya for a beer also. But since I'm on the other side of the world this will have to do :drinkbud.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts