Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Ford Bronco
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost exactly 1 year ago I drug this bronco out of the woods with a tractor from the original owner. Replaced almost every body panel, reskinned one quarter and completely replaced the other, leveled it up, gutted and redid the interior, and threw on a cloth top. I didn't like any aftermarket grills so I made one from the original crossed with one from a 2012 F150. Front bumper is off a 2019 F-350. Finished it off with a Falcon fender ornament that has been on the hood of every truck my dad has owned since he took it off his Falcon.
This is my 16 year old daughter's first rig, and I let her pick out the paint color. Drivetrain is still stock and runs good enough for a daily.

·
Super Moderator
24,684 Posts
Yo Ecoboosted,
A belated Welcome and I bet daughter loves her Bronco.

First off, was speed control, if equipped recall work completed by dealership? Call local dealer or register and view status @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site; or @ Recalls Look-up by VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) ... have VIN ready.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

Here is the 1995 Bronco Dealer Brochure

1995 Bronco Drivetrain, Powertrain Service Manual - Google Drive
&
1995 Bronco Chassis, Service Manual - Google Drive
To switch between folder list & grid views, click the button to the right of the "DOWNLOAD ALL" button in the upper right corner of the window) by HawkDriver

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search
See more tips!

See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)
... Includes such as, How do I fix my back window?
¤
See our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests @ F.O.T.M Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes. They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
Al

·
Registered
'93 XLT, white w/ tan interior, auto tran, elec. transfer, auto hubs.
24 Posts
That is cool the way the front end looks now.
I bet you turn a lot of heads with that.
Good work!

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,182 Posts
Nice work... Great color 👍 question... Did that bumper match up or did it require some mods/fabwork? What cha got on the rear for a bumper?

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
171 Posts
@Ecoboosted Ditto on what BroncMom said. To me, it looks like a perfect drop in. Works really well. I’m sure it was not an easy install though. Love the color.

PS: We need a closeup of the Falcon ornament! Cool story

1 - 6 of 6 Posts