Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DROPPED "THE SILVERBACK GORILLA"
OFF TONIGHT AT THE SHOP... ITS GETTING WORKED ON 2MORROW... 4INCH SKYJACKER .... 33's... 15 X 10's :toothless DAMN I CAN'T SLEEP :imp

AS SOON AS THEM FOOLS CALL ME TO PICK IT UP... IM TAKING PICS AND POSTING THEM SHITS​

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4"/33's/15x10's - good selection for a daily driver!!! Pics show a nice foundation for the build. Did you get new wheels? The wheels in the pics are nice!!!
YEAH I GOT NEW WHEELS AND RIMS.... i'll send you those ugly shits in the pics for free:toothless

·
Registered
995 Posts
i would love to have those wheels if you are gonna be heading south into oregon anytime soon!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Theres a Bronco I see in the parking lot at work that's identical to yours but it already has a 4" lift and 33s. It's a gorgeous truck, yours is gonna turn out awesome too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would love to have those wheels if you are gonna be heading south into oregon anytime soon!
you can pick them up on the side of road:toothless

I have the Exact same rims but your tires are probably much better than mine. How much would you want for them if you're getting rid of the wheels?

D2k10!
come to DC and you can have them shits for free

nice, cant wait to see as I am wanting to do the same.
anyday now:rockon

·
Registered
127 Posts
My next bronco is gonna be black. Yours is gonna turn out good. Put those wheels on the shelf for later, DO NOT GIVE THEM AWAY!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THE WAIT IS OVER.... INTRODUCING ....

"THE SILVERBACK GORILLA"

4INCH SKYJACKER LIFT WITH REAR BLOCKS.... 15X10 ULTRA WHEELS.... AND 33X12.5X15 KUMHO'S ROAD VENTURE MT KL71...

oh... and sorry for the delay

15 PEOPLE ALREADY ASKED ME TO SELL IT... SHIT IS CRAZY...​

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
10,132 Posts
Man, that is a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L TRUCK!!!

Wow, what a difference that made. 15 people huh? I believe that!!! I get asked a lot too.

Enjoy it :twotu:

Now you need to do this since you got bigger tires. What's a PSOM and how do I "P" it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts