Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFTER 3 MONTHS OF SEARCHINGI FINALLY FOUND A BRONCO! ITS A 95 EB 351W MODEL. IM SO STOKED EVEN THOUGH THE REAR DIFF BEARINGS ARE WORN AND THE WATER PUMP LEAKS. ITS STILL SICK AND I CANT WAIT TO FIX ALL THAT TO TAKE IT WHEELING.:rockon

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Cool, Welcome to FSB. I would love to see some pics

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Alight well first sign up here for you can host your pics http://www.supermotors.net/

verify, login, add pics, truck/suv/, fill in some truck info, hit edit album, put a name, hit ok, browse, find pic, ok, then upload, click your public link, click your pick, and copy and paste the img link.

may seam log but worth it after you set up

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya i did it! ok first of all i not to excited about the wheels and how it sits. i plan to lift the rear and get new rims and tires. it currently sits on 35x12.5x18 tires. they rub like a mother! ya thats me driving it!

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
ya i did it! ok first of all i not to excited about the wheels and how it sits. i plan to lift the rear and get new rims and tires. it currently sits on 35x12.5x18 tires. they rub like a mother! ya thats me driving it!
ahh is it just me or does it have two different size wheels and tiers?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Good looking truck for sure.. Unsure how I feel about hte rims, but they aren't the worst I have seen for sure.. Got a superduty down at my main clients lot, that has these mock lock rims, THEY are the worst I have seen for sure.. the fake bead lock part is plastic.... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Good looking truck for sure.. Unsure how I feel about hte rims, but they aren't the worst I have seen for sure.. Got a superduty down at my main clients lot, that has these mock lock rims, THEY are the worst I have seen for sure.. the fake bead lock part is plastic.... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
yeah it is a very nice truck, reminds me of mine

click

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya the wheels are temporary for now and so is the none lifted rear. gonna get a 4 inch lifting blocks. i wonder if i can fit 35s still without rubbing?

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
I am not sure, have to confure the lift people, i am going to get a 6in lift with 35s

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
33's fit stock, no rub.. had a buddy with a bricknose, and he was running 35's with a 3" body lift....

Gonna have to play with it and see.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
THATS FUNNY URS DOES LOOK JUST LIKE MINE. YA THE GUY I BOUGHT IT FROM SAYS ITS GOT A 4 INCH LIFT IN THE FRONT. NOW I JUST GOTTA LIFT THE REAR 4 INCHES.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Do a shackle flip, that is where you take the front spring hanger from a similar truck, and replace the current spring hanger in the rear of your leaf with it.

You will want to buy aftermarket shackles, or re enforce the factory stuff, but you gin 4.5" that way, and it is supposed to be flexier.

Much better idea than Blocks.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts